Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SUPPORTERS DESERVE MORE

3 posters

Go down

SUPPORTERS DESERVE MORE Empty Re: SUPPORTERS DESERVE MORE

Post  welshexileddocker Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:01 am

I agree totally with Gaton about a statement coming from Mr Nash & co - could Marcus the webmaster please ask the powers that be to let the fans know whats happening to THIER team either through the Gazette, the Enquirer or on pitchero - such as other clubs do - so that a wider number of people can see exactly what is happening - or not - to our once great club.
Heres hoping - but i wont hold my breath because Mr.Nash doesnt seem to want to tell people whats going on. Something to hide Mr.Nash?
Well done Gaton for the research and lets hope its right.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

SUPPORTERS DESERVE MORE Empty supporters deserve better

Post  gaton Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:13 pm

Ive been doing some homework on the situation at the football club, at present no planning applications have been submitted for the 500 houses to be built on the football club site and the site is not considered to be part of the regeneration project. I was also told that there was little chance of a stadium being built on the academy site. As most of the surrounding land around that area is being built on industrial sites and residential etc this would leave no room for a new stadium to be built. I was also told that the land which the club is built on must be used for sporting activities for the people of Tilbury hence the football club though i suppose there will be ways around this, so despite the club being owned by Mr Nash etc selling the land could be a problem. I cant see anything major happening for a while and i think its about time the commitee released a full and detailed statement either on this forum or via the media to state there position and put everyones minds at rest.

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:23 am

I personally think all we deserve is an explanation as to what is happening to Tilbury FC and its future, the Chairman and Comittee know were we are and who we are but cant be bothered to give us any imformation and that is the thing that is f**king me of more than anything Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

SUPPORTERS DESERVE MORE Empty SUPPORTERS DESERVE MORE

Post  welshexileddocker Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 pm

Been reading your postings about how the club is being run- no sport facilities on tv etc and have got to say that the w****** running the club do not deserve such loyal support as the small band of you are giving to the team. You all get get behing the team no matter what the score and it seems like the manager appreciates what you are doing. Just a pity that the " powers that be" dont really give a toss.
Lets hope nashy and co are thwarted in their efforts to " sell out " the club and we do not end up with a housing estate instead of a football club.

Keep up the good work and all the best at GWR tonight. This is a must win game - COME ON YOU DOCKERS Smile

Gaton if you read this - be patient I am sure there will be an opportunity soon for you to be able to invest and take the DOCKERS up the pyramid to a league that the long suffering supporters deserve to support their team.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down