Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Supporters Club ?

3 posters

Go down

Supporters Club ? Empty Re: Supporters Club ?

Post  Dock end John Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Bridgeman wrote:I would like to join the supporters club, I will be going to 1st home game but as coming straight from work will be close to kick off; will you still be in clubhouse?

Cool Cool
Yes mate.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:27 pm

I would like to join the supporters club, I will be going to 1st home game but as coming straight from work will be close to kick off; will you still be in clubhouse?

Cool Cool
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 am

I think this is a very good idea, and could also be used to bring along and introduce and encourage other fans to visit Tilbury F.C. on a more regular bases. Also agree that it could be used to help T.F.C.S.C. members, membership for 2011 / 12 season is now due, i will be in club house first home game sat 20th August, New members £5.00 includes free T.F.C. pin badge.Aduilt renewal £1.00, under 16 and O.A.P 50p, replacement cards .50p. Season tickets for the coming season represent very good value £120.00 (not including cup games) If anyone within the club could contact me regards season tickets i would appreciate it.Cant wait for the new season to start,see you all soon."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" drunken bounce drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Supporters Club ? Empty Supporters Club ?

Post  chubba Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:43 am

There has been a couple of suggestions for the Supporters Club to buy a Season Ticket for the coming season and let different people who are also in Supporters Club to use it on matchdays !

I personally think it is a good idea as peolpe are finding the cost of living difficult at the moment !

ANY THOUGHTS Question

TILBURY F.C.
WHEREVER THEY TAKE US
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down