Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update for Supporters

4 posters

Go down

Update for Supporters Empty Re: Update for Supporters

Post  chubba Sun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm

CHUBBA wrote:
Manager wrote:As promised I would give you a update on the work that has going on over the last couple weeks. Firstly I like to say what ever is going on with other business, I must stay focused on football matters this is very important for the football club. We have spoken to a number of players since my last communication and Im pleased to annouce we have started to offer positions to players who want to join the football for the coming season. The players who are joining the football club will be annouced in this weeks Gazzett. More players will follow in the next couple of weeks. I have good news about the youth, which I will annouce next week after I have had a meeting with the youth section this weekend. I can also confirm that Tilbury Football Club will have its own Academy Football Youth Scheme linking with South Essex College for 16 to 19 year olds starting next season. The Academy team will play in the Football Youth Conference Alliance League. The Club will now be able to offer its best U16s school leavers a better chance with playing and learning on a full time education scheme. Next week I will anounce our pre season fixtures which will amount to six games leading into the start of the new campaign. I would just like to say I am as shocked any body about Grays Athletic being omitted from the Ryman structure, I sure we wish them all very best luck with their appeal.

Paul Vaughan

Can you tell us any info regarding Jack & Sam West which the Thurrock Gazette are reporting to be new signings ?
Manager

I take it they are not signing then ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed May 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Manager wrote:As promised I would give you a update on the work that has going on over the last couple weeks. Firstly I like to say what ever is going on with other business, I must stay focused on football matters this is very important for the football club. We have spoken to a number of players since my last communication and Im pleased to annouce we have started to offer positions to players who want to join the football for the coming season. The players who are joining the football club will be annouced in this weeks Gazzett. More players will follow in the next couple of weeks. I have good news about the youth, which I will annouce next week after I have had a meeting with the youth section this weekend. I can also confirm that Tilbury Football Club will have its own Academy Football Youth Scheme linking with South Essex College for 16 to 19 year olds starting next season. The Academy team will play in the Football Youth Conference Alliance League. The Club will now be able to offer its best U16s school leavers a better chance with playing and learning on a full time education scheme. Next week I will anounce our pre season fixtures which will amount to six games leading into the start of the new campaign. I would just like to say I am as shocked any body about Grays Athletic being omitted from the Ryman structure, I sure we wish them all very best luck with their appeal.

Paul Vaughan

Can you tell us any info regarding Jack & Sam West which the Thurrock Gazette are reporting to be new signings ?
Manager
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Wed May 19, 2010 12:14 pm

I cannot believe you work in an educational establishment as your command of written English is terrible. Rolling Eyes

We want f**k all to do with Gr*ys and although we wish them well in their appeals etc etc would rather you concentrate on Tilbury as they/we are now who you work for.

Will be interesting to see what the outcome of the Youth Section meetings are as it seems that due to unrest at the Club we have lost a great man as the Youth Section Secretary.

Again Paul, as I've said before. Welcome to the Club but please remember all is not rosy in the garden and you've yet to win us fans over!
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed May 19, 2010 11:46 am

cheers for posting on here and hope we keep some of last seasons players?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed May 19, 2010 11:41 am

Thanks for the update, will there be any players from last season staying or have they all gone Question
A pre season game with Gra*s would be nice Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Update for Supporters Empty Update for Supporters

Post  Manager Wed May 19, 2010 10:39 am

As promised I would give you a update on the work that has going on over the last couple weeks. Firstly I like to say what ever is going on with other business, I must stay focused on football matters this is very important for the football club. We have spoken to a number of players since my last communication and Im pleased to annouce we have started to offer positions to players who want to join the football for the coming season. The players who are joining the football club will be annouced in this weeks Gazzett. More players will follow in the next couple of weeks. I have good news about the youth, which I will annouce next week after I have had a meeting with the youth section this weekend. I can also confirm that Tilbury Football Club will have its own Academy Football Youth Scheme linking with South Essex College for 16 to 19 year olds starting next season. The Academy team will play in the Football Youth Conference Alliance League. The Club will now be able to offer its best U16s school leavers a better chance with playing and learning on a full time education scheme. Next week I will anounce our pre season fixtures which will amount to six games leading into the start of the new campaign. I would just like to say I am as shocked any body about Grays Athletic being omitted from the Ryman structure, I sure we wish them all very best luck with their appeal.

Paul Vaughan
Manager

Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down