Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

supporters update

3 posters

Go down

supporters update Empty Re: supporters update

Post  Joyno1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:42 am

Cant comment on the financial side as I don't get involved in that but I do know Cutler came back to us even though he had had a better offer given from Stortford but wanted to be with the boys here as has enjoyed his time here and certainly getting the likes of him and Carlisle and hentys experience around the squad in my opinion improves us ! Hopefully the update has kept you informed and any news will try to let you know cheers

Joyno1

Back to top Go down

Post  Asitis Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 am

Bet the players there still looking at played for Tilbury before sometime

Asitis

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:58 am

Good of you to come on here and keep the fans updated. Looking at the list of the players another average season on the cards ?
Suppose we will have to put up with players coming back who fucked off for that extra tenner in the first place cos the manager obviously has got no contacts to get anyone else in.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

supporters update Empty supporters update

Post  Joyno1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:30 am

As I said I would do I would update supporters to how things were moving on ! we have signed so far Driscoll, nightingale, s west, j west, a Walters, Babalola, g Henty, Cutler, Carlisle, Cook, Flack, Christoe, Aldwinkle, Owen, Pooley, and Johnson to date. Pre season training has been tough but all the boys have put a great effort so far with myself and Colin west and the gaffer working them hard. We still have some players we are looking at and in discussion's with to finalise the squad and once that is done we will update the website. Thanks again for your support Joyno

Joyno1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down