Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL T.F.C. WEB REPORT ON JACK WEST VIA ELLIOT MERCER.

Go down

OFFICIAL T.F.C.  WEB REPORT ON  JACK WEST VIA ELLIOT  MERCER.   Empty Re: OFFICIAL T.F.C. WEB REPORT ON JACK WEST VIA ELLIOT MERCER.

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Seem to have missed out he was once with the scum bags. Still no hard feelings, all the best Jack.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL T.F.C.  WEB REPORT ON  JACK WEST VIA ELLIOT  MERCER.   Empty OFFICIAL T.F.C. WEB REPORT ON JACK WEST VIA ELLIOT MERCER.

Post  Dock end John Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:24 pm

Jack West departs the club to join Heybridge Swifts.

The 28 year old striker has previously played for Billericay Town, Maldon Town and Redbridge and now he rejoins Heybridge Swifts after appearing 72 times for the Dockers and scoring 24 goals since his debut against Heybridge in 2010.

Upon Jack's departure, manager, Gary Henty said: "Firstly, I would like to say on behalf of myself and the club, thank you to Jack for his goals and service to the club over the years."

"Jack has been a great player for Tilbury and one I believe to be an asset to the squad. Jack has found it difficult to hold down a regular spot in the team recently with the good recent run of form the team has shown, but Jack and I had a chat and I made it clear he was still part of my plans. He has had a good offer from Heybridge and he has accepted it and wants a fresh challenge in his career."

"We are disappointed to lose Jack but wish him all the best in the future."
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down