Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season. By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.

3 posters

Go down

Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season.  By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.  Empty Re: Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season. By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.

Post  Joyno1 Fri May 23, 2014 7:24 am

Can't say to much at this stage but negotiations have gone well with the squad and most seem to be happy with what we are trying to achieve and push towards this season as well as some new faces coming to pre season ! When we can we will confirm players to keep you up to date as best as we can j

Joyno1

Back to top Go down

Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season.  By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.  Empty Re: Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season. By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.

Post  Dock end John Fri May 23, 2014 5:29 am

Joyno1 wrote:I agree information on the football front is at times to scarce for our supporters so apologies for that ! I will try and keep you updated when I can as I believe this is very important as we all want the same SUCCESS! We have  also had some dates come from Dartford and bishops Stortford re pre season which I am trying to work on and will let you know if this happens. We are trying to get the balance of games for fitness and to test the squad as we approach the season. With regards the trialist day this is separate from the squad we are building but is still important to hopefully unearth a rough diamond or local talent and if we find one player from this then it is a success as far as I am concerned. We also will as always look at what Youth is coming through as this has to be an important part for the club and to give these lads the chance to develop with us which already last year Danny Aldwinkle , Elliott Johnson , ross Owen made good progress that's not forgetting the good young players that have established themselves like Blackman, Christo etc. As always thanks for your support it is a great help to the team JOYNO  
Thank you for tacking the time to visit this forum, and for your comments. It will be interesting to see how long we can keep Danny, Elliott,and Ross. Along with Paul Blackman at the club, we also have the West brothers, a good captain in Waters and Joe along with two or three others that Vaughan should be doing all he can to keep at the club.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Joyno1 Thu May 22, 2014 11:42 am

Can't comment about what's happened in the passed not been hear long enough and with good young talent we will always fine it difficult to keep when clubs come calling and offering better financial deals ! But the one positive from last season was the young talent and that needs to be built on and players looked after as well as we can and do what we can to keep them and develop them going forward

Joyno1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Thu May 22, 2014 11:03 am

Joyno1 wrote:I agree information on the football front is at times to scarce for our supporters so apologies for that ! I will try and keep you updated when I can as I believe this is very important as we all want the same SUCCESS! We have  also had some dates come from Dartford and bishops Stortford re pre season which I am trying to work on and will let you know if this happens. We are trying to get the balance of games for fitness and to test the squad as we approach the season. With regards the trialist day this is separate from the squad we are building but is still important to hopefully unearth a rough diamond or local talent and if we find one player from this then it is a success as far as I am concerned. We also will as always look at what Youth is coming through as this has to be an important part for the club and to give these lads the chance to develop with us which already last year Danny Aldwinkle , Elliott Johnson , ross Owen made good progress that's not forgetting the good young players that have established themselves like Blackman, Christo etc. As always thanks for your support it is a great help to the team JOYNO  

Already had numerous decent local youth players either happily let go or decisions made where they didn't want to play for the club.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season.  By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.  Empty Pre season update and info

Post  Joyno1 Thu May 22, 2014 6:44 am

I agree information on the football front is at times to scarce for our supporters so apologies for that ! I will try and keep you updated when I can as I believe this is very important as we all want the same SUCCESS! We have also had some dates come from Dartford and bishops Stortford re pre season which I am trying to work on and will let you know if this happens. We are trying to get the balance of games for fitness and to test the squad as we approach the season. With regards the trialist day this is separate from the squad we are building but is still important to hopefully unearth a rough diamond or local talent and if we find one player from this then it is a success as far as I am concerned. We also will as always look at what Youth is coming through as this has to be an important part for the club and to give these lads the chance to develop with us which already last year Danny Aldwinkle , Elliott Johnson , ross Owen made good progress that's not forgetting the good young players that have established themselves like Blackman, Christo etc. As always thanks for your support it is a great help to the team JOYNO

Joyno1

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu May 22, 2014 6:27 am

I had a chat with Anthony last night, and he is still trying to arrange some friendly games, but he stressed its hard finding teams to come to Tilbury.
He also informed me of a arranged game v Dagenham, but they pulled out of it. It cant be an easy task for Anthony, what with so many sides looking for pre season games. Thank you for your efforts Anthony, and most of all a bit of news from some one with in the club.  
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed May 21, 2014 9:45 am

Grays ones are a bit shitty. but they did have that trip to Rome.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed May 21, 2014 9:08 am

Getting decent friendlies or decent players in "NO CONTACTS NO CHANCE"  
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed May 21, 2014 6:20 am

Laindon Orient fc formed in 2009, play on a school playground.  Evil or Very Mad
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed May 21, 2014 6:09 am

Makes you wonder if anyone is trying, we are appealing on fucking face book and twitter for games.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed May 21, 2014 5:50 am

Hope Anthony will get some other decent friendlies, obviously i will be going to the scumbags game, and out of my respect  for Robbie will go to the ETU game. The others are shit games which will prove nothing or have any relevance what so ever, apart from maybe trying out some more kids. I hope this aint showing the ambition for the coming season.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season.  By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.  Empty Announcement regarding matches for the forthcoming Pre Season. By Elliot Mercer, 21st May 2014 via TFC official web.

Post  Dock end John Wed May 21, 2014 5:37 am

Tilbury's first game after the summer break will be vs Laindon Orient on Saturday 19th July at 3pm. The match will take place on the James Hornsby 3G pitch.

On Tuesday 29th July, we will host Grays Athletic at Chadfields for the Stan Veness Trophy. Kickoff will be at 7:45pm and more information about this derby game will feature close to the time.

We will then travel to Ilford on Saturday 2nd August (3pm) who have recently hired Allan Fenn to manage the side.

On Tuesday 5th August at 7:45pm, we will welcome East Thurrock United to play for the new Robin Nash Memorial Trophy to remember the life of our loved former chairmen.

The club is in talks with many more clubs regarding games and these will be announced soon. If you would like a match, please suggest it to our Club Seceratary, Anthony Mercer via the contact form on our website
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down