Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer.

3 posters

Go down

End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer. Empty Re: End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer.

Post  Dock end John Sat May 24, 2014 4:13 pm

Its not to late to vote if you cant make the darts night I will put your vote in. The date for the dart night has been made but it escapes me at the moment, its next month and on a Saturday night will find out and post tomorrow, and yes all are welcome and if interested you can play to.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer. Empty Re: End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer.

Post  Bridgeman Sat May 24, 2014 4:00 pm

Sad that supporters was not asked to Vote, may be a bit late now but my vote would have gone to Ryan Blackman.
when is Darts match, can anyone take part?
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat May 24, 2014 6:56 am

I am not sure if they have had a presentation night up the club yet, Pauls been on holiday and he is with the academy in Germany this weekend. "DIBBLE" has got the supporters player of the year trophy. Maybe we can do most of the voting at the darts match most people will be out for that. I would like to think that we are not a unnecessary evil to the club, and that our support for the players and the team over the last few years has been second to none and appreciated.
"COME ON YOU DOCKERS"
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer. Empty supporters player

Post  mickie1955 Sat May 24, 2014 3:11 am

I see a lot of moaning on here and some of it valid some just out of frustration .I try to back the management team as much as I can but not to bother asking the supporters for there player of the year makes me wonder if we do count or just a necessary evil  Question 
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer. Empty End Of Season Awards. via Elliot Mercer.

Post  Dock end John Thu May 22, 2014 2:08 pm

End Of Season Awards Players' Player of the Year - Joe Christou

Christou, 19, came through our Reserves and has since proved to be a vital member of the team. The strong and commanding central midfielder made 44 appearances this season and both his defensive and attacking qualities have shown how solid and crucial he is to the team.

Young Player of the Year - Ryan Blackman

Blackman, 19, also progressed through the Reserve team and was seen to be a massive talent. However, this season the Central Midfielder who also plays at Right Back, has been superb making 45 appearances. Providing pace and energy for the team, he works hard and has the flair to match it.

Manager's Player of the Year - Sam West

West, 25, rejoined us at the beginning of the season and has proved to be the definition of consistent. Making 46 appearances his aerial ability and strong tackling has shown him to be the dominant figure in defence in which the very few games which he has not played in showed how important he is.

Congratulations to these 3 and to the other players who made it very difficult to decide who should be selected.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down