Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement

5 posters

Go down

Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement Empty Re: Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement

Post  chubba Mon May 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Mark Southgate wrote:Firstly, I would like to thank our Club Chairman for coming on the Fans-Forum to state his case, that said, sadly his comments only serve to raise more questions than answers. I would like to query some of the comments made by Mr Nash in his Statement made today 3rd May 2010 on the Tilbury official fans forum.

I would like to deal with Mr Nash’s comment in relation with the letter sent to him from the FA dated the 28th April. Is it true that this letter was not sent to Tilbury Football Club, instead it was sent to Mr. Nash personally copying the alleged trustees or Directors/Shareholders of the Limited company, the Club Solicitor (by email), also copying myself the current Club Secretary, the Ryman league board officials and a Senior FA Committee member. The letter was sent by Lee Champion the Financial Regulation Officer of the FA’s Football Governance and Regulation Board and asks serious questions which Mr. Nash has until the 5th May to respond. So why Mr. Nash is in denial over this fact or indeed the seriousness of the allegations made against him is best known only to him?

I would also like to deal with his comments in connection with our Current Match Secretary Mr. Paul Tandy, Paul has been involved with the Club in an official capacity now since August 2008, Mr. Tandy accepted the position as Match Secretary at the start of the 2009/2010 season, previous to that he was our Media Manager. In the 2 years that Mr. Tandy has been connected with Tilbury Football Club he has attended almost every game, both home and away. He is a regular within the board room at home games and entertains visiting Ryman League members and away officials. He has attended the fast majority of the Ryman League meetings and even assisted me collect the team of the year award at the Ryman Ball last Summer, he reports on each game and maintains the Tilbury official website, so for Mr. Nash to say that he has not even spoken to such a key helper within the Club or for him to not even acknowledged his help with at least a thank you, just about sums up Mr. Nash’s contribution to the Football affairs of the Club.

It’s strange how only now Mr. Nash requires access to the Tilbury website? When I first approached him on this subject I was told “what do we need one of them for?” So therefore we went outside for financial help and were extremely lucky to get the kind assistance of Sue Butcher from N-Power, who paid for the website to be constructed and built. We did not receive one 1p from the Club for anything connected with the website.

I would also like to deal briefly with the point raised by Mr. Nash in connection with my own contribution to Tilbury Football Club, his comments are particularly hurtful as anyone who works closely with me including the fans, players, Management Staff and Ryman League officials know my commitment and dedication is 100%. I will not been drawn into a personal debate over this issue, but will deal with this in greater detail once the FA’s investigation is complete.

The only further comment I will make on this matter to act as a summary is this! The Club trustees have been held accountable for a series of anomalies, until such time as the FA conclude their investigations, I will remain the Club Secretary and all its playing and management staff will remain intact. Once the FA have concluded their investigation and they tell me different, then I shall remain active on behalf of the Club to ensure that things are run correctly and that the correct practices being used are for the best interests of Tilbury Football Club and not its personnel. One last note, I too will be seeking legal advice and would like to rest everyone assured that no Tilbury FC money will be used to pay for my audience with a legal representative, I truly hope Mr. Nash can say the same?

Yours Truly

Mark Southgate
Tilbury Football Club Secretary

Thanks for coming on here mate and making more important valid points for us supporters !!!
I think i can speak for 99.9% of fans when i say we are fully behind you and Chester !!!!!
I think it is now time to get Nashy out and try to build on the success on the pitch over the past 2 seasons cos he has proved he has got no interest in the playing side. If you read this Mr Nash thank you for your efforts over the past 25 years but i am sure you have been finacially rewarded over the years but now is the time for you to F**k off and take your so called commitee with you !!!!!

WE WANT NASHY OUT bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement Empty Re: Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement

Post  Admin Mon May 03, 2010 11:57 am

Good post,
I hope the FA now do the right thing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Mon May 03, 2010 11:44 am

Good to hear from you Mark, I am sure all of the supporters are behind you, It would be an injustice to throw away all that has been achieved in the last couple of seasons.
Keep up the good work. Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Mon May 03, 2010 11:41 am

Said with integrity.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement Empty Mark Southgate Club Secretary Statement

Post  Mark Southgate Mon May 03, 2010 11:16 am

Firstly, I would like to thank our Club Chairman for coming on the Fans-Forum to state his case, that said, sadly his comments only serve to raise more questions than answers. I would like to query some of the comments made by Mr Nash in his Statement made today 3rd May 2010 on the Tilbury official fans forum.

I would like to deal with Mr Nash’s comment in relation with the letter sent to him from the FA dated the 28th April. Is it true that this letter was not sent to Tilbury Football Club, instead it was sent to Mr. Nash personally copying the alleged trustees or Directors/Shareholders of the Limited company, the Club Solicitor (by email), also copying myself the current Club Secretary, the Ryman league board officials and a Senior FA Committee member. The letter was sent by Lee Champion the Financial Regulation Officer of the FA’s Football Governance and Regulation Board and asks serious questions which Mr. Nash has until the 5th May to respond. So why Mr. Nash is in denial over this fact or indeed the seriousness of the allegations made against him is best known only to him?

I would also like to deal with his comments in connection with our Current Match Secretary Mr. Paul Tandy, Paul has been involved with the Club in an official capacity now since August 2008, Mr. Tandy accepted the position as Match Secretary at the start of the 2009/2010 season, previous to that he was our Media Manager. In the 2 years that Mr. Tandy has been connected with Tilbury Football Club he has attended almost every game, both home and away. He is a regular within the board room at home games and entertains visiting Ryman League members and away officials. He has attended the fast majority of the Ryman League meetings and even assisted me collect the team of the year award at the Ryman Ball last Summer, he reports on each game and maintains the Tilbury official website, so for Mr. Nash to say that he has not even spoken to such a key helper within the Club or for him to not even acknowledged his help with at least a thank you, just about sums up Mr. Nash’s contribution to the Football affairs of the Club.

It’s strange how only now Mr. Nash requires access to the Tilbury website? When I first approached him on this subject I was told “what do we need one of them for?” So therefore we went outside for financial help and were extremely lucky to get the kind assistance of Sue Butcher from N-Power, who paid for the website to be constructed and built. We did not receive one 1p from the Club for anything connected with the website.

I would also like to deal briefly with the point raised by Mr. Nash in connection with my own contribution to Tilbury Football Club, his comments are particularly hurtful as anyone who works closely with me including the fans, players, Management Staff and Ryman League officials know my commitment and dedication is 100%. I will not be drawn into a personal debate over this issue, but will deal with this in greater detail once the FA’s investigation is complete.

The only further comment I will make on this matter to act as a summary is this! The Club trustees have been held accountable for a series of anomalies, until such time as the FA conclude their investigations, I will remain the Club Secretary and all its playing and management staff will remain intact. Once the FA have concluded their investigation and they tell me different, then I shall remain active on behalf of the Club to ensure that things are run correctly and that the correct practices being used are for the best interests of Tilbury Football Club and not its personnel. One last note, I too will be seeking legal advice and would like to rest everyone assured that no Tilbury FC money will be used to pay for my audience with a legal representative, I truly hope Mr. Nash can say the same?

Yours Truly

Mark Southgate
Tilbury Football Club Secretary

Last edited by Mark Southgate on Mon May 03, 2010 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : slight type error)

Mark Southgate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down