Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking

+3
chubba
Admin
neil speight
7 posters

Go down

Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking Empty Re: Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking

Post  Bridgeman Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:27 am

Gutted cant belive we are letting go the best manager we have had since Terry Matthews Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking Empty Re: Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:44 pm

The dock end wrote:TILBURY FOOTBALL CLUB FRIDAY NIGHT FOR A NICE CHAT AND A DRINK Mad drunken Mad drunken Mad drunken Mad drunken
don't fucking think so he has just sacked everyone Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad p.s goingto blackpool

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:42 pm

just sent a email to the labour m p carl morris to check out whats going on with tilbury and the limited com might help if we all sent him a note its amazing what there do for a vote morrislabour@gmail.com

tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:36 pm

TILBURY FOOTBALL CLUB FRIDAY NIGHT FOR A NICE CHAT AND A DRINK Mad drunken Mad drunken Mad drunken Mad drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:24 pm

In my opinion i think this is the best thing that can happen to Tilbury F.C. regarding all this "speculation" cos we all knew someone was up to something, fuck**g hell it didn't take a scientist to work out, and i think now this has come out that puts the idea to bed of G***scum sharing our ground cos maybe the West Ham lot at G***s are mates with Lampard Senior and they only wanted to share our ground to buy it off Tilbury and then sell it for a substantial profit to a development company like the one Mr Lampard Senior owns. I reckon in the next few days or weeks G***s will probably sign a deal with East Thurrock and maybe the G***s staff will resign in the not so distant future Twisted Evil
Of course i may be talking bollox but i have been saying this for some considerable time and again it is only my opinion Rolling Eyes
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:33 am

What chester said:
He said: “There is a lot of unsavoury things going on behind the scenes, the club is being raped and asset stripped. They are carving it up just to make millions off it by selling the ground and building houses. The scheme could net as much as £12million which will not be going to secure the future of the club but into people’s pockets.
“They are trying to do something here that will not be liked by the good people of Tilbury and is certainly not for the people of Tilbury. They are trying to develop a new ground they don’t need, all to make millions for themselves.
“Why does Frank Lampard and the like, who have got millions, need to make more by raping a community football club?”

our clubs been mugged off Mad Mad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking Empty Detailed report on Chester and MArk Southgate sacking

Post  neil speight Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 am

THE father of England international Frank Lampard has been dragged into a storm surrounding a multi-million pound property deal and the ‘carve-up’ of a historic non-League football club that has seen its coaching and administration staff sacked.
West Ham United legend Frank snr has been one of two businessmen who have been backing the Ryman One North club, which was formed and he has been accused as part of a ‘carve-up’ after its manager and backroom staff were axed after raising concerns over a proposed ground development said to be worth millions.
And today chairman Robbie Nash swung the axe, sacking team manager Graham Chester and his coaching staff, lifelong fan and club secretary Mark Southgate and match secretary and programme editor Paul Tandy – all by a brief email.
Paul Vaughan, who has worked as a scout for Charlton Athletic and is a sport lecturer at South Essex College based at its Grays campus has been named as new manager. Vaughan had been manager of East Thurrock United Under 16s and has also worked with Grays Athletic’s football academy.
Read more, including Chester's quotes: www.theenquirer.co.uk or http://www.theenquirer.co.uk/Manager%2c+secretary+and+staff+sacked+at+Tilbury+as+FA+probe%20id=2581[b]

neil speight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down