Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chester has gone

+8
Dock end John
Dordi_Kaka
AndyGibbs
Admin
mickie1955
chubba
TFC-Lea
Tilburyboy
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Chester has gone Empty paul was not a youth coach at chalton but a cub scout

Post  tony greenlite Fri May 07, 2010 6:41 am

paul was a scout 4 chalton and not a coach i spoke 2 a local player playing 4 chaltons under 18s and hes never heard of him

tony greenlite

Back to top Go down

Chester has gone Empty Re: Chester has gone

Post  gaton Thu May 06, 2010 11:16 am

Thank you for the replies, i will contact Mark Southgate and take it from there. Hopefully we can make some progress and get the club back. I will keep you informed of any developments though i feel its a complicated situation involving the chairman and the commitee.

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  chester Thu May 06, 2010 7:06 am

gaton... mark southgate is currently on hoilday and will be back on friday!!!!!!
i suggest you contact him directly so he can let you know what is happening and how you can get involved. as you would have read there is a lot of goings on at the moment with regards the f.a investigation..which should be resovled very quickly!!!!!
you can e-mail him on mark.southgate@tilburyfc.com

chester

Back to top Go down

Chester has gone Empty GATON

Post  welshexileddocker Wed May 05, 2010 11:18 pm

Gaton - perhaps you should send a letter of interest to Mark Southgate and the FA at Wembley. Im sure Dockers supporters would welcome interest from a local person - even though you are a Spurs fan
lol.Good luck with your efforts.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  gaton Wed May 05, 2010 5:18 pm

I am very concerned about the goings on at tilbury fc, i followed tilbury early 80s but business commitments and following tottenham i never see much of tilbury. I would be very interested in getting involved with tilbury fc, i run a very succsefull business and would be prepared to invest in the club. The main reason for using this website is to gain some information on the club, I have sent a letter of my intentions to the club but as of today received no reply, I realise this is a commitee set up but surely any investment would be welcome. Many people in the Tilbury area know of me and they know i would only want whats best for Tilbury fc. A new stadium is the way forward with redevolopment of the original site the key, but the new stadium must be owned by Tilbury football club. I do not like to conduct business in this manner but time is short and im genuine with my intentions.

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  chester Wed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

Well it carnt be anyone else and that's
how stupid they all think we are!!!!!

chester

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Sun May 02, 2010 12:44 pm

Has anyone noticed the comments at the bottom of this article? Im going to say it's one of Charlie, George, Robbie

http://www.theenquirer.co.uk/Manager%2c+secretary+and+staff+sacked+at+Tilbury+as+FA+probe%20id=2581
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 01, 2010 8:16 am

I think all we can do now is wait and see what the outcome is after all investigations have been done cos only then will we know who is lying and who is telling the truth !!!!! We aint going to get any say in what happens so i think we have to carry on supporting the team or dont bovver with it, it is everybodies own choice what they do !!!!! We have all (and i think we will) got to give the new manager 100% support cos at the end of the day this aint about Nashy , Chester or Mark this is about Tilbury F.C.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 01, 2010 4:58 am

great article from chester espicially the bit at the bottom 'Finally,I would like wish Mr Paul Vaughan all the success in his new job, I hear he has got a lot experience with Under 16s?' Laughing Laughing Laughing

i doubt the chairman even gives a shit about the website as paul tandy used to do all the stories, so he probally cant change the stuff on it
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 01, 2010 3:47 am

We need these people back and F**k the rest of em

http://www.tilburyfc.com/news/chester-statement.html
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat May 01, 2010 3:33 am

See CHESTERS statement on the official tilbury website. He tells it like it is. CHESTERS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY AINT FINISHED YET bounce bounce :bounce:Any one who can do it put it on our site more people will see it. bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat May 01, 2010 3:21 am

tilbury222 wrote:Probably pissing in the wind but is there any chance of a meeting with supporters and whoever ain't been sacked to discuss what the f**k is happening ?
All we need to do is set date time place and hope we can get as many people there as possible dont think football club would be a good place, but it would not bother me if it was, with the anger amongst the fans the way it is at the moment. depending who was up there it could get a bit nasty, that would not bother me either. But lets get it sorted soon so we can advertise it. Any ideas forward on ASAP.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 01, 2010 2:11 am

Probably pissing in the wind but is there any chance of a meeting with supporters and whoever ain't been sacked to discuss what the f**k is happening ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:42 pm

I have just sent a email to the F.A. headquarters at wembley stadium from the supporters club expressing our concern for the future of Tilbury football club, and asking if they could keep the supporters club informed with any news.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:51 am

Dordi_Kaka MK2 wrote:So what could we be looking at? The F.A looking into the ownership of Tilbury on Nashy's part?

This new manager was the youth manager at Charlton, Let's hope he has some fucking contacts for players

lets hope he has a team to manage if the F.A deiced its fraud they can fine the club demote it or kick it out all together
THERE DOING IT TO PREMIER LEAGUE TEAMS just for spending to much so a little old ryman north side probable ant even worth the effort if they are guilty chuck em out save all the paper work end of Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:47 am

So what could we be looking at? The F.A looking into the ownership of Tilbury on Nashy's part?

This new manager was the youth manager at Charlton, Let's hope he has some fucking contacts for players
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:09 am

the fa fit and proper owner guide should not let owners own clubs who want to just sell off their ground and build houses and build them a new ground which they dont even own.
hopefully the fa realise this in the investigation they are doing.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

if all the administration have been sack and that by e mail who the fuck is going tell any one anything what iv heard the new manager run east thurrock youth and reserves at g***s. boy friend of nashies daughter i herd but dont know for shore
by the time the f.a and the old bill are finnished they wont need a maneger there need the wizard of oz

tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Chester has gone Empty Hi

Post  AndyGibbs Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:03 am

TFC-Lea wrote:If all the players from last season had been released then andy gibbs would know wouldnt he as he is one of them.

Thanks andy for coming on here an saying your be here next season.

If the new manager is bringing in all his players does that mean they are all good.lol

WHO IS HE ANYWAY AN WHO WAS HE MANAGER OFF ETC. Question Question Question Question Question Question

Thats ok mate.

Andy Gibbs

AndyGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:55 am

Yeah i know what you mean mate,thing is when something like this comes about the rumours are never ending.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyboy Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:04 am

I am just passing on what i was told.

Tilburyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:02 am

If all the players from last season had been released then andy gibbs would know wouldnt he as he is one of them.

Thanks andy for coming on here an saying your be here next season.

If the new manager is bringing in all his players does that mean they are all good.lol

WHO IS HE ANYWAY AN WHO WAS HE MANAGER OFF ETC. Question Question Question Question Question Question
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyGibbs Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:30 am

Thanks for that mate.

AndyGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyboy Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 am

I was told all the players from last season have been released as the new manager is bringing his own squad with him.

Tilburyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  AndyGibbs Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:20 am

Hi all

This is the first iv heard of this about chester going. Just to say that i will be here for next sesson.
And can anyone tell me when tilbury will be training again as noone has contacted me about this

Thanks

Andy Gibbs

AndyGibbs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next