Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message for GRAHAM CHESTER.....

3 posters

Go down

A message for GRAHAM CHESTER..... Empty Re: A message for GRAHAM CHESTER.....

Post  clarry Sun May 02, 2010 6:18 am

'They dont care about Chester!, They dont care about fans!
Tilbury Football Club is in the wrong hands, in the wrong hands!'

Chester, thanks for the memories mate. We really appreciated your approachable manner and everything you did personally for Tilbury FC. Thanks for the League positions, thanks for the 2 cups, thanks for the quality of some of the football. Thanks for bringing in/on players such as Joe Keith, Junior Baker, Jamie Wallace, Andy Hall, Stowie etc etc.

One things for sure is that you will always have a place in Tilburys' heart and will always always be made welcome at St. Chads Road (or wherever we end up) by us fans.

Good luck in whatever you do mate (this also extends to the others that have had to leave with you). If you could keep us updated if you go on to manage another team perhaps we could have a day out and come and watch?

'Graham Chester's having a party.........'
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 02, 2010 3:18 am

Cheers Chester for everything you have done for Tilbury F.C. 2 Trophies and 2 mid table finishes are obviously not good enough for our Chairman maybe Champions League Qualification would have saved your job, if we never see you again i hope you have success with whatever team you end up at (unless it is G***s that is). Hope you can appreciate that it is Tilbury F.C. that matters most now and when all investigations have been done by the F.A the truth will come out. If you read this can you also wish Tony all the best mate cos you go down in Tilbury F.C. history for your achievments and just think you aint got to put up with cun*s like Geor*e Hammo*d any more Wink
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

A message for GRAHAM CHESTER..... Empty A message for GRAHAM CHESTER.....

Post  TFC-Lea Sat May 01, 2010 6:27 am

In reply to your message below i would like to take this opportunity to thank you for some amazing days with our club,After reading your comment about us below it made me go cold because as you know we are the most passionate supporters you will ever meet and to hear your comments they are much appreciated by us all,We aint got a clue AT THE MOMENT what is happening with our club but it does look like a new manager is coming,My own view on that is that im gutted to see you go an im sure i can say on behalf of all the PROPA SUPPORTERS we wish you the best of luck in the future where ever you go an what you do,We will give the new manager who ever he is our 100% backing but i think i can also say on behalf of all the supporters we wana see you here still as all you have done is took us forward after nearly going down,Then you came along an we had two "UNBELIEVABLE" seasons finishing 10th and 11th and at one point we was even talking about going up,For us to even be talking about going up was an achievment in itself,Then there was the cup final at staines,As you know most of us follow top flight teams in the prem but i can assure you that day at staines was up there with everything we have all seen ANYWHERE,Its been a pleasure to be able to have a beer with you after some games as this is something we'd never get to do at our other clubs we follow (prem) all tho i think you could of got a few more rounds for us after our great support.lol.I remember one away game you see us an you said "FUCKING HELL IS THERE ANYWHERE YOU'S DONT GO" i think it was a friendly on a wednesday somewhere.The day at lowestoft was amazing an fuck knows what you must of fought of us at times.It would be great if all this bollocks had not come about an you could take us forward even more than you already have as i belive 100% we would of gone on next season an finish even higher in the league than we have the last 2 seasons.There must be a way round this where you can still be manager next season.Lets just hope.

From all the boys....GRAHAM CHESTER'S HAVING A PARTY (an lets hope there will be more partys in the future)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a privilege to work alongside the people who really care about the club including without doubt the best and most vocal fans in the league by a mile. These bunch of guys who are so passionate about their Football Club have been the best thing about the club for myself and Tony. When you hear these guys sing it makes my job the best in the world and I would like to take this opportunity to thank them from the bottom of my heart.

Graham Chester.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down