Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed

4 posters

Go down

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed Empty Re: Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed

Post  Admin Wed May 05, 2010 9:28 am

Hopefully that means they are doing something abiut it Smile
Up the dockers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed Empty FA PROBE

Post  welshexileddocker Wed May 05, 2010 9:16 am

Further to my earlier posting saying I had contacted the FA I can let you know that I have received a reply from them saying that they are aware of the situation and that they are monitoring things. They would make no further comment - which is understandable at this time.DOCKERS FOR EVER Smile

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed Empty FA PROBE

Post  welshexileddocker Wed May 05, 2010 5:01 am

I have today contacted the FA to ask for an update on the current situation regarding OUR club.
If I hear anything before the excellent Enquirer does I will post it asap. LONG LIVE THE DOCKERS.

Last edited by welshexileddocker on Wed May 05, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelling)

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed Empty Re: Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed

Post  Dock end John Tue May 04, 2010 12:44 pm

Some very good comments www.theenquirer.co.uk. Name and shame these people who have been raping and pillaging our club for years. bom bom bom bom bom
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed Empty Club Secretary statement.

Post  welshexileddocker Tue May 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Lets hope Mark Southgate uses everything in his power to expose any wrong doing by ANYBODY of behalf of Tilbury FC. Lets hope the FA do their bit, get rid of whoever is guilty, of bringing the clubs good name into disrepute and good on Neil Speight and the Enquirer for keeping me and other exiles up to date with the current situation. LONG LIVE TILBURY FC.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue May 04, 2010 12:23 pm

What i dont understand how did these so called trustees become to own the club, did they buy the land? And who made them trustees, is it something they have decided to call themselves. And Mr Southgate ( Club sec) should be looking to the law of this country to having these fraudsters locked up, if indeed they have used his signature for there own greed.Confused indeed. scratch scratch scratch scratch
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed Empty Sacked secretary hits back as FA probe into club is confirmed

Post  neil speight Tue May 04, 2010 1:20 am

THE latest twist in the sorry saga of Tilbury Football Club has seen ‘sacked’ secretary Mark Southgate issue a damning statement about chairman Robbie Nash, while the club is set to appear before the FA over irregularities.
In his statement Mr Nash denied the club has been contacted by the FA, nor have the Ryman league been involved, but the Enquirer has confirmed with the FA that contact was made by their Financial Regulation officer Lee Champion, who has not only written to Mr Nash but has also spoken with the club’s solicitors. Ryman League senior officers, including chairman Alan Turvey have also been involved.
Mr Nash and the club solicitors have been summoned to appear before the FA and Ryman League at their Wembley HQ.
Full story at www.theenquirer.co.uk

neil speight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down