Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chairmans Statement

+5
chubba
RM18
Dordi_Kaka
Admin
Official
9 posters

Go down

Chairmans Statement Empty Re: Chairmans Statement

Post  Dock end John Sun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

CHUBBA wrote:
Official wrote:unfortunately i find myself in the position of having to correct certain statements made by Graham Chester that have appeared on th Tilbury FC club website over the past week.
As i have never been granted access to the clubs website, i have to reply via the fans forum.

Firstly and most importantly, Tilbury Football Club have not been contacted by the F.A or by the Ryman League in regards to any such as mentioned by Mr Chester.

The allegations made by Mr Southgate have been handed straight to the clubs solicitor, who is currently investigating his comments.

I can state that over Mr Chesters two season stay at the club there were discussions of eventually having a new stadiumbut there was never a promise for this or a £2 million payment into the bank for his needs as team manager.

my recollection of the pitch perimeter wall being painted and paid for by Mr Chester is that he actually obtained the paint from his father-in-laws shop and it was in fact
painted by the good nature of the lads from the clubs youth side.

I would also like to add that in order to keep the club playing at this level, certain duties like, the cleaning of kit, pitch maintenance and club house duties are all conducted
by committee members on a voluntary basis.

It was in fact Mr Frank Lampard senior who arranged the game with West Ham Utd in order to raise funds for our club. As you all witnessed, apart from the unfortunate incident where the West Ham
coach came under attack from a certain section of our so called supporters, the event was a complete sucess and the money raised help the club finances.

With today's current financial climate, most football clubs at our level and even at professional level are having to cut their budgets and we are no exception to this situation.
There are obvious day to day running costs of a football club which has also felt the pressure of this recession.
However monies including youth Sponsorship, subsciptions and further sponsorship of £22,000 that was made available from the Port of Tilbury. All this money was placed into a new bank account
createdby Mr Chester and Mr Leary of which i was never given access or knowledge to.
I also handed over all sponsorship payments made by Motana that to my knowledge was used for players expenses.

Mr Paul Tandy has never actually spoken o me but i do believe him to be a buisness associate and friend of Mr Chester. For the record Mr Chester also ceased speaking to me when i cut the budget around
twelve months ago. Mr Chester also stated that Mr southgate was a true supporter of the club, again the truth is that he was only ever seen on match days arriving just before kick off, watching the game
and leaving straight afterwards. His interests in carrying out his tasks and duties as club secretary was indeed very limited. This situation certainly raises both uneasiness and mistrust which was certainly
unhealthy to the club as a whole.

With this in mind and as chairman of this club i felt that i was left with no alternative and i truly believe that i have acted with the best interest of the club at heart.
I would also like to clarify that Mr Chester, Mr Southgate and Mr Tandy were notified of the committees decision officially by post and not just by a simple email as stated by Mr Chester.

I have spent 25 years at this club, having rebuilt it from a football club on verge of being extracted from the league for having a sub standard ground grading to a club with its present stadium,
facilities and club house. Along with a handful of volunteers, we have achieved this with endless hours of hard work, no payment and enen my own funding.

to finish off i would like to welcome Paul Vaughan to Tilbury Football Club and congratulate him on his new appointment as Team Manager. Paul brings with him a vast knowledge of the game along with a incedible enthusiasm for football which iam sure will be received by all at the club as a breath of fresh air. I have full faith in Paul who will recieve my full support in building a team, built for success next season.

as i have never had access t the contact numbers of last seasons squad, can i please request that they either contact either myself r Paul as soon as possible.

Many Thanks.

Robbie Nash

Chairman.

Firstly and most importantly, Tilbury Football Club have not been contacted by the F.A or by the Ryman League in regards to any such as mentioned by Mr Chester

What is the meeting about on Friday then ?????
They want to see how to fuck up a Football club.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 23, 2010 1:07 pm

Official wrote:unfortunately i find myself in the position of having to correct certain statements made by Graham Chester that have appeared on th Tilbury FC club website over the past week.
As i have never been granted access to the clubs website, i have to reply via the fans forum.

Firstly and most importantly, Tilbury Football Club have not been contacted by the F.A or by the Ryman League in regards to any such as mentioned by Mr Chester.

The allegations made by Mr Southgate have been handed straight to the clubs solicitor, who is currently investigating his comments.

I can state that over Mr Chesters two season stay at the club there were discussions of eventually having a new stadiumbut there was never a promise for this or a £2 million payment into the bank for his needs as team manager.

my recollection of the pitch perimeter wall being painted and paid for by Mr Chester is that he actually obtained the paint from his father-in-laws shop and it was in fact

I would also like to add that in order to keep the club playing at this level, certain duties like, the cleaning of kit, pitch maintenance and club house duties are all conducted

It was in fact Mr Frank Lampard senior who arranged the game with West Ham Utd in order to raise funds for our club. As you all witnessed, apart from the unfortunate incident where the West Ham
coach came under attack from a certain section of our so called supporters, the event was a complete sucess and the money raised help the club finances.

With today's current financial climate, most football clubs at our level and even at professional level are having to cut their budgets and we are no exception to this situation.
There are obvious day to day running costs of a football club which has also felt the pressure of this recession.
However monies including youth Sponsorship, subsciptions and further sponsorship of £22,000 that was made available from the Port of Tilbury. All this money was placed into a new bank account
createdby Mr Chester and Mr Leary of which i was never given access or knowledge to.
I also handed over all sponsorship payments made by Motana that to my knowledge was used for players expenses.

Mr Paul Tandy has never actually spoken o me but i do believe him to be a buisness associate and friend of Mr Chester. For the record Mr Chester also ceased speaking to me when i cut the budget around
twelve months ago. Mr Chester also stated that Mr southgate was a true supporter of the club, again the truth is that he was only ever seen on match days arriving just before kick off, watching the game
and leaving straight afterwards. His interests in carrying out his tasks and duties as club secretary was indeed very limited. This situation certainly raises both uneasiness and mistrust which was certainly

With this in mind and as chairman of this club i felt that i was left with no alternative and i truly believe that i have acted with the best interest of the club at heart.
I would also like to clarify that Mr Chester, Mr Southgate and Mr Tandy were notified of the committees decision officially by post and not just by a simple email as stated by Mr Chester.

I have spent 25 years at this club, having rebuilt it from a football club on verge of being extracted from the league for having a sub standard ground grading to a club with its present stadium,
facilities and club house. Along with a handful of volunteers, we have achieved this with endless hours of hard work, no payment and enen my own funding.

to finish off i would like to welcome Paul Vaughan to Tilbury Football Club and congratulate him on his new appointment as Team Manager. Paul brings with him a vast knowledge of the game along with a incedible enthusiasm for football which iam sure will be received by all at the club as a breath of fresh air. I have full faith in Paul who will recieve my full support in building a team, built for success next season.

as i have never had access t the contact numbers of last seasons squad, can i please request that they either contact either myself r Paul as soon as possible.

Many Thanks.

Robbie Nash

Chairman.

Firstly and most importantly, Tilbury Football Club have not been contacted by the F.A or by the Ryman League in regards to any such as mentioned by Mr Chester

What is the meeting about on Friday then ?????
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 08, 2010 2:09 am

Tilburyboy wrote:I hope it is sorted soon so players like Joe Keith, Lee Hodges, Donny Barnard, Chris Wheeler and Chopper dont start looking for new clubs

The players you have mentioned have probably gone already mate from what i have heard the new team will be made up with 17/18 year olds Sad And i think we all know that is going to be no good in this standard of Football Sad So the past 2 seasons is as good as it will ever be over Tilbury FC.

HERE COMES THE SHIT AGAIN
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyboy Wed May 05, 2010 6:23 am

I hope it is sorted soon so players like Joe Keith, Lee Hodges, Donny Barnard, Chris Wheeler and Chopper dont start looking for new clubs

Tilburyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed May 05, 2010 5:50 am

Any ideas when or if anything will get sorted cos the longer this drags on the murkier our future will look Sad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Chairmans Statement Empty Football Matters? My ar**

Post  welshexileddocker Tue May 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Having read the Chairmans words I just cannot believe that he says Chester and co were sacked over "football matters".
Surely the last 2 seasons have been the most successful since Mr Nash arrived at the club 25 years ago. Football matters? - I dont think it matters at all to some people

On reading some of the postings on the forum I have found it absolutely disgusting to read that Mavis has been forced out of the club. If this is true then the Chairman should hang hes head in shame - deal the the person who caused this to happen- and go cap in hand to Mavis and get her back on board. For me Mavis has been Mrs. Tilbury - along with Jean for over 50 years to my knowledge. If this is the kind of acts that the club are responsible for then God help us.

To the Chairman - THE DOCKERS WERE HERE BEFORE YOU CAME ALONG AND WILL STILL BE HERE LONG AFTER YOU ARE GONE.

And to all you fans still supporting Tilbury - keep it up you are doing the club proud.Wisj it could be said for all involved.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  chester Mon May 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Let's go through your statement shall we....
1. You've never wanted or shown any interest in the website
2. You are a complusive lier if you are saying that you
or any of the trustee's haven't recevied a letter from
the f.a on the 28th April asking for you to attend wembley.
3.The new stadium and interest of the £2million was said
at the interview infront of mark southgate,tony and myself
and was the main factor in joining the club as we
thought it would match our own ambitons!!!!
4.yes I did get the paint from my inlaws shop but do you have
any idea how much paint was used(no you don't because you
and your little bunch of helpers didn't help) it's not a charity shop
I had to pay. I had 3 youths one day and 2 the next.
Oh and I waved my magic wand and fixed all the back nets.
5. I asked frank to arrange the west ham friendly, I went to every local business
and put up posters and had the posters designed and printed.
Yes you are right it was a success where did all the money go from 800 people
bar money, burgers and programs!!!!
6.the youth subscriptions and port of tilbury money of £22k.
We not only have to fund the first team out of that but also the reserves,u18s
u14,3xu13s which includes kit, training factitys, pitches, match officals and league
reg and all club fines!!!!
As for you paying all of montana money you still owe one week this season
and the cup money you promised from last season
7. As for what you said about mark and him leaving early
more lies the fans know he even used to stay with mavis
untill George bullied her out of the club.

I carnt belive what you are doing to this historic club
Chester offical!!!!!!!!!

chester

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Mon May 03, 2010 7:25 am

With this in mind and as chairman of this club i felt that i was left with no alternative and i truly believe that i have acted with the best interest of the club at heart

club at heart. in the last 2 years weve been probs one of the most successful tilbury team in years. if you really cared about this team why have you not got any photos up of the current team up in the club. or even had the cups out on show. instead you think its better to lay a few boxes of quavers ontop of the cup box. club at heart? more lies are being told rob.

we really know that the soo called commitee dont give a fuck about the club. thats why before or during macthdays little comments have been heard like "hope they lose" or "glad their losing" form the pricks who are attached to you.
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon May 03, 2010 6:59 am

tilbury222 wrote:

Many Thanks.

Robbie Nash

Chairman.

You probably aint even taken notice of the official Tilbury FC website until now

Volunteers scratch
Dont make me fuck**g laugh no one does anything up there for nothing Exclamation
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon May 03, 2010 6:57 am

Many Thanks.

Robbie Nash

Chairman.

Volunteers scratch
Dont make me fuck**g laugh no one does anything up there for nothing Exclamation
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Mon May 03, 2010 6:43 am

oh right so rob your the chairman. thanks for clearing that up because as what i have seen for the last few years is that mark was running it all.he was always at away and home games, no matter what time he was there, he was there. always rushing about sorting various things out, not just for the team but for the fans also. ive only ever seen you watch a few games at home and even then youve slagged off the team. maybe your thought on how a chairman should act is totally different to how i think a chairman should be.

the only reason you wanted mark out was because he loves the club and everyone who loves the club knows that chester was the best thing for us.

[b]they dont care about chester, they dont care about fans, TILBURY FOOTBALL CLUB is in the wrong hands
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Mon May 03, 2010 5:07 am

Says the Chairman who goes back in the bar at Half Time whatever the result? Says the chairman who manages 2/3 away games per season.

It doesn't matter how long to go until you turn up, The main fact is that Southgate was always their.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon May 03, 2010 3:47 am

You attack mark southgate, how many home and away games have you been to this season?

And do you deny that you want to sell off the ground for housing, and build a new one that we dont even own?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Chairmans Statement Empty Chairmans Statement

Post  Official Mon May 03, 2010 3:26 am

unfortunately i find myself in the position of having to correct certain statements made by Graham Chester that have appeared on th Tilbury FC club website over the past week.

Many Thanks.

Robbie Nash

Chairman.

Official

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down