Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manager statement to supporters

+4
chester
Dock end John
chubba
Manager
8 posters

Go down

Manager statement to supporters Empty Your cup final!!

Post  Bridgeman Mon May 03, 2010 11:22 am

Hi

Welcome to Tilbury fc

not sure what to believe or who to listen to at the moment but wish you well if indeed you are to be Tilbury manager, you have a great act to follow in Graham Chester. I see you have your current team in a cup final how did they get on ???????

http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/sport/5061610.Coomber_Cup_to_be_staged_at_Aveley_s_Millfield_ground/

Would be great if you could keep some of the players form the last two seasons.

Tilbury FC forever, Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Manager statement to supporters Empty Re: Manager statement to supporters

Post  Admin Sun May 02, 2010 6:34 am

i think the FA took the power away from nash to sack any people cos of the investigation Question
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Sun May 02, 2010 6:31 am

Thanks for coming on here to introduce yourself, it is appreciated in these difficult times. One things for sure though, if there is anyway possible for Chester to come back we are behind him 100%

If not, treat us with respect and the feeling will be mutual. We will give you full support.

Please keep us updated on ANY relevant news regarding players, youth teams (my son plays for U14s) and Club development.

(oh, and get the beers in at the first home game Laughing )
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun May 02, 2010 5:08 am

CHESTER MUST STAY,CHESTER MUST STAY HELLO HELLO,
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 02, 2010 4:20 am

chester wrote:First of all the king isn't dead!!!!!!!
Secondly as I've explanied in my statement the
club is suspended from all football activites pending
this investagation. No players can be signed or games
played. And this has nothing to do with me,mark or Paul.
This is an f.a investagation........
So before we start patting people on the back welcoming
to the club and start making statements about what players
are coming in etc... You need to wait for the f.a descion!!!!!
There are some questions you can ask if you want....

1. What realonship has mr vaugan with mr nash family!!!!!!
2. They've promised him £500 a week for the budget where does that money come from!!!!!
3. Is it true that you've never manger a senior side and your only experance is under16s

These are uncomfortable questions and times for the club.
And I would like to state the mr vaugan is an innocent party in all of this....

I understand all that but after a conversation with Mr Nash yesterday he said you have been sacked along with 2 others (Mark and Tony) and a new manager has been appointed and he also said Mr Vaughan was not a friend of his Family so as you can appreciate we dont know what to believe and at the end of the day we will not have a say Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chester Sun May 02, 2010 4:01 am

First of all the king isn't dead!!!!!!!
Secondly as I've explanied in my statement the
club is suspended from all football activites pending
this investagation. No players can be signed or games
played. And this has nothing to do with me,mark or Paul.
This is an f.a investagation........
So before we start patting people on the back welcoming
to the club and start making statements about what players
are coming in etc... You need to wait for the f.a descion!!!!!
There are some questions you can ask if you want....

1. What realonship has mr vaugan with mr nash family!!!!!!
2. They've promised him £500 a week for the budget where does that money come from!!!!!
3. Is it true that you've never manger a senior side and your only experance is under16s

These are uncomfortable questions and times for the club.
And I would like to state the mr vaugan is an innocent party in all of this....

chester

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun May 02, 2010 3:24 am

Thankyou for coming on here to annouce yourself the new Tilbury football manager. If this does happen you will have some of the best support in the ryman league north.Maybe not in numbers but our vocal support is the talk of the ryman league north. I am sure this helped our current manager MR G Chester Winning the RYMAN LEAGUE CUP and finished in top half of the league last season. This season winning EAST ANGLIAN CUP for the first time in the clubs history, and finish in the top half.Winning the RYMAN LEAGUE CUP LAST SEASON was the first trophy T.F.C. seen for over 30years, making Mr G Chester one of our most succesful managers in the clubs history.Have you any involvement in senior football at this level. Also i have heard you are a local boy just our local would that be. Once again welcome to Tilbury F.C. if you are to become our new manager i hope you engoy the ride, coz if you dont you will want to get off very quick. COME ON YOU DOCKERS. bounce cheers bounce cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 02, 2010 2:41 am

Firstly welcome to Tilbury Football Club and I hope you have success, thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself on here hopefully we will all be able to meet you face to face in the near future, I think I speak for a majority of supporters saying we will back you 110% (results permitting) as all that matters to us is Tilbury F.C. If and when you do make signings or any other developments regarding the team letting us know on here will be much appreciated. We ain't got the biggest crowd but I think you will soon notice we have got the loudest. You have got a hard job emmulating the achievments of Graham Chester cos it has been the best Football (played and trophy wise) for a few years. But as the saying goes the king is dead long live the king !!!!!
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Manager statement to supporters Empty Manager statement to supporters

Post  Manager Sun May 02, 2010 2:01 am

I would like to start by saying thank you to the supporter who has given his backing for the new manager to see those words gives me great encouragement. I do understand these are difficult times for the club when any new managment team comes in. Coming into the management role after Mr Chester will be tough and I wish him all the very best for the future. Moving on now for the next season for Tilbury FC, regarding players with any new Manager there will always be coming and goings with the new Manager wanting to bring in his own players. This does not mean I will not be talking to any of the present sqaud as they are very welcome to contact me at any time. I am working very hard at the moment with Cliff talking with players for next season. I will always be willing to talk to any supporter on match days and always be in the Club House after each home game what ever the result. I will keep you updated when players start to sign for the Football Club. I will make a further statement only after I have had a meeting with Craig Gibson Youth Sec and the Youth coaches how the club can be taken forward on youth player development. Your support will be much appreciated, I very proud to be giiven the chance to manage Tilbury football club.

Paul Vaughan
Tilbury FC Manager

Manager

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down