Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ilford @ home Saturday !!!!!

5 posters

Go down

Ilford @ home Saturday !!!!! Empty Re: Ilford @ home Saturday !!!!!

Post  Bridgeman Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 pm

cheers cheers cheers 4-1 a good win puts us back up to 5th some greet moves in this game and hat trick for cook. Basketball Basketball cheers cheers sunny sunny
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 am

E,I.E.I.E.I.O.up the football club we go.Nice early start tomorrow lads up the club.Get a nice breakfast down yer then on the wollop.
drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken "COME ON YOU DOCKERS" drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:33 pm

Would be nice to get a win and get back on track. Think Ilford have slightly improved their side since we played them.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Ilford @ home Saturday !!!!! Empty Well said chubba...

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:29 pm

...Im sure Paul will accept your apology Very Happy It's unreal what he's done at the club like you say we are in January and still talking of a play off spot (someone wake us up) Every game seems to be a cup final now as we just wana stay around the play off spot. Someone said he should get manager of the month, Id say he should get manager of the season (so far). We know a top half finish would be good but it's hard not to get carried away as we are doing so well UP THE TOP Very Happy Play off's v Grays just imagine it Very Happy go on go on go on Very Happy
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Ilford @ home Saturday !!!!! Empty Ilford @ home Saturday !!!!!

Post  chubba Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Looking forward to Saturday it will be the 1st game I have seen since Maldon away so I have missed most of the brilliant run of form the team have been on (apart from Chatham). I was one of the 1st to criticise Vaughany last season but have to say it is an unbelievable effort from him, his staff and the team so far this season. So my apologies to Mr Paul Vaughan for my lack of faith in him. Hopefully we can get back to winning ways on Saturday and stay in contention for a play off place, still can't believe it is January and we are talking about play off places Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down