Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ilford @ home 14th November

+3
Tilbury.F.C
kyledylan [dibble ]
chubba
7 posters

Go down

Ilford @ home 14th November Empty Re: Ilford @ home 14th November

Post  Dock end John Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Tonights res ryman north heybridge beat waltham 3-1 lowestoft beat G.W.R 3-0 thamesmead lost at home to enfield 3-0 and romford lost at home 2-1 to ware dockers drop to 8th position jocolor jocolor jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:53 am

Brilliant day and really enjoyed the game,Fought we played very well,Going out at 11am an staying out till 5am is a propa day out at the football.

In need of a good away day with Tilbury tho.

Remember when we all put on here where we think we will finish in the league,Think we are all going to be wrong (hope so).

Grays go down and Tilbury go up.What a season that would be.

WE ARE THE FAMOUS TILBURY TOWN.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:38 am

kyledylan wrote:
The dock end wrote:Good day yesterday att was not to bad poxy weather, thinking a play off place may be possible if we keep playing. Ilford are not a bad side, and we were in control most of the game. Well done Chester and the lads. Poor old grays, wont be long before one or two tilbury people who go to grays, weazel there way back to St chads road. "come on you dockers" jocolor jocolor jocolor
we dont what the weazels back they can f**k off to thailand with the x chairman ops in trouble again f**kem tilbury till we die chesters black & white army bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers bom bom

drunken
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:03 pm

The dock end wrote:Good day yesterday att was not to bad poxy weather, thinking a play off place may be possible if we keep playing. Ilford are not a bad side, and we were in control most of the game. Well done Chester and the lads. Poor old grays, wont be long before one or two tilbury people who go to grays, weazel there way back to St chads road. "come on you dockers" jocolor jocolor jocolor
we dont what the weazels back they can f**k off to thailand with the x chairman ops in trouble again f**kem tilbury till we die chesters black & white army bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce cheers bom bom

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:40 am

Good day yesterday att was not to bad poxy weather, thinking a play off place may be possible if we keep playing. Ilford are not a bad side, and we were in control most of the game. Well done Chester and the lads. Poor old grays, wont be long before one or two tilbury people who go to grays, weazel there way back to St chads road. "come on you dockers" jocolor jocolor jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:50 am

I thought the lads played very well yesterday and desrved the win cheers
Our unbeaten run goes on and also not conceding a goal again is becoming an achievment in itself cheers
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Grecian Docker Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:21 pm

clarry wrote:Yeah your right about Joe, he did have a good game as well.

Manlee played well in patches, just a shame he doesnt seem to believe in his own ability. With a bit more oomph in his game he's be top quality. Reminds me of Emile Heskey - has got it but doesn't seem to know it!
Good call I would not disagree with that comparison I guess he is a guy who likes to have plenty of plaudits to big up his confidence and we could then see a real good player at this level.

Grecian Docker

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:27 pm

Official website report from Paul tandy:-

Kayan Kalipha Tilbury's in-form striker (pictured right) scored both the goals that handed Tilbury boss Graham Chester his 9th league game unbeaten. Kalipha scored in the 3rd and 63rd minute to secure all three points against a lively Ilford side.

Dockers Boss Chester was delighted with the 2-0 win as his side makes steady progress up the league table now into 7th position, said after the game "I think Ilford gave us a good fight today. especially in the second half in dreadful weather conditions. I was pleased with my sides gritty performance and can not complain about yet another clean sheet from our lads which will just add to their confidence. My focus remains solely on the play-off's, as I have said many times previously, this is my main objective and I am happy that we are most definitely on course..
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Yeah your right about Joe, he did have a good game as well.

Manlee played well in patches, just a shame he doesnt seem to believe in his own ability. With a bit more oomph in his game he's be top quality. Reminds me of Emile Heskey - has got it but doesn't seem to know it!
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Grecian Docker Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:16 pm

I thought this was a very good performance considering the dreadfull conditions. Played some nice stuff at times and fully deserved the victory.
I thought Manlee was superb in the first half best I have seen from him for some time. Held the ball up well and was very active throughout the first half shame he had to come off with a shoulder injury.
Jamie & Joe were a class above everything on the pitch although I liked their number 9 he was a handfull all afternoon.
Good result let us hope we can get some good press in the gazette and try and get a few more in the gate.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Grecian Docker

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:32 am

Won 2-0 in very blustery conditions and after a floodlight failure at half time. Good performance from the lads especially Kalipha and Wallace, keep it up boys! Very Happy

Up the Dockers !
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Ilford @ home 14th November Empty Game on

Post  Tilbury.F.C Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:02 am

Tilbury Club offical - Mark Southgate confirmed after a pitch inspection this morning the game will proceed as scheduled.

Tilbury.F.C

Back to top Go down

Ilford @ home 14th November Empty Pitch Inspection

Post  Tilbury.F.C Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:13 am

Tilbury Vs Ilford - Due to heavy rain overnight a pitch inspection has been arranged for 12 noon.

Regards - Paul

Last edited by Tilbury.F.C on Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : times changed)

Tilbury.F.C

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:50 am

3 points today please king
Come on you Dockers bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:42 am

kyledylan wrote:
tilbury222 wrote:Roll on Saturday should be a good day (pity we aint away) will be interesting to see how the lads play as i have missed last 3 games but hopefully another 3 points will keep us dreaming. Come on Dockers Make us proud bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
nothing on the website about midweek ryman cup game so will see you all on saturday chesters black & white army drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

We are at Ashford Town tomorrow night mate to begin our defence off the famous old Trophy bounce
Not sure who is going but i reckon i will give it a miss as i am up at 330 Thursday Sad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:38 am

tilbury222 wrote:Roll on Saturday should be a good day (pity we aint away) will be interesting to see how the lads play as i have missed last 3 games but hopefully another 3 points will keep us dreaming. Come on Dockers Make us proud bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
nothing on the website about midweek ryman cup game so will see you all on saturday chesters black & white army drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Ilford @ home 14th November Empty Ilford @ home 14th November

Post  chubba Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:19 am

Roll on Saturday should be a good day (pity we aint away) will be interesting to see how the lads play as i have missed last 3 games but hopefully another 3 points will keep us dreaming. Come on Dockers Make us proud bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down