Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ware @ home !!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Ware @ home !!!!!!!! Empty Re: Ware @ home !!!!!!!!

Post  Dock end John Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:53 am

We played well again yesterday, apart from going top next week we have got to beat teams like Ware at home to stay in the play off places.Had a good day up the club yesterday, same time same place next Sat . cheers "COME ON YOU DOCKERS" cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 am

Maybe we could make some leaflets up and a few of us try an post them through every door in Tilbury. This is our message we're going top.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Ware @ home !!!!!!!! Empty Ware @ home !!!!!!!!

Post  chubba Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:40 am

Next Saturday Tilbury are at home to Ware a win can see us go top of the league, which in my opinion would be a great achievement for a team like us. I know regulars who go try to get more to go to Chadfields for home games but I think this coming week we should try massively to get more people to the ground cos we all know this is the perfect opportunity to let Tilbury people know we ain't got a bad team at the moment !
In the past couple of seasons our crowds have grown ( not hugely I know ) but there growing so let's spread the word and maybe we could have between 150-200 witness us go top of the league Very Happy

TILBURY F.C.
WHEREVER THEY TAKE US
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down