Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are....

5 posters

Go down

The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are.... Empty Re: The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are....

Post  tilbury Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:43 am

we got east thurrock away in the cup, difficult draw but we can beat anyone!
10 - Harlow Town vs Heybridge Swifts
11 - Hullbridge Sports vs Brightlingsea Regent
12 - Southend United vs Waltham Forest
13 - FC Clacton vs Canvey Island
14 - Ilford vs Grays Athletic
15 - Redbridge vs Aveley
16 - Billericay Town vs Colchester United
17 - Romford vs Braintree Town
18 - Great Wakering Rovers vs Chelmsford City
19 - Thurrock vs AFC Hornchurch
20 - Brentwood Town vs Stanway Rovers
21 - Concord Rangers vs Southend Manor
22 - Maldon & Tiptree vs Waltham Abbey
23 - East Thurrock United vs Tilbury
24 - Dagenham & Redbridge vs Bowers & Pitsea
25 - Barking vs Witham Town

tilbury

Back to top Go down

The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are.... Empty Re: The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are....

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:30 am

Emile Aikens performance last night was brilliant. A win Saturday and next Saturday against Ware could put us top. Play off in may against grays home and away be nice. Are we safe yet lol. WATFTT
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 am

Essex senior cup 2011-12 draw live on radio Essex 18.00 tonight. affraid
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:56 am

I for one thought Paul was not the right man for the job, this was most prob due to the sacking of Chester after the success he had in his time at Tilbury F.C. and the poor resuilts early on, Paul has now showed me what a good boss he will be for the club, with some very good players being signed and some very good football being played, leading to some very very good resuilts.Yes pauls the right man for us. lets put this debate to be bed and enjoy the success we are having at the moment.On to the match v Romford Wed night , another good resuilt with a couple of very good goals,Emile Aikens performance was in my opinion, the best from any player this season. On to Sat another home game 15.00 k.o, V Waltham abbey, so its up the club nice and early 11.00 K.o, "PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY" cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:28 am

Paul is I think doing very well at this level remember it only his second season, but he has a lot of footballing background. He is starting out from a similar background to east Thurrock’s manager and look where they are now.
Great work Paul, keep it up and we can only improve.

Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:39 am

I wasn't on about you in particular mate. As you say fans pay there money so are entitle to express there views and opinions that's what makes football football i suppose but my opinion will be to stick behind em when we win loose or draw. Win together loose together.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:09 am

I think it's time to stop bleeting on about this topic as fans who pay there money have a right to express there opinion. We have all watched and followed teams long enough to know that nobody knows what's round the corner. Everybody knows what I think but at the end of the day the man is the Manager of the team where I was born so I am prepared to back him 100%. I know I said things to his face last season that I didn't like but I have also praised him to his face as well when things have been good. I also made a point of going into the club last night after work to congratulate him for our league position at the moment. But if half way through the season we go on a bad run were we are playing shit as well I am sure I will say my opinion again. But like I posted last night so far so good Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are.... Empty The Paul Vaughan Out brigade.....you know who you are....

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:24 am

I think the time has come for EVERYONE to say well done to PAUL. When you think of the abuse he got last season how many managers would of just walked away from it all. Look how its been turned round. I don't wana sound like rafa benitez but these are facts not opinions. Beating grays AGAIN up to 4th in the league could go 2nd Saturday. Looks like he is building a good side and still bringing players in etc. Could you imagine if it was Chester who got us up to 4th in the league and beat grays twice what would people be saying about him. Before anyone tells me to not get carried away its only 11 games in well yes i will get carried away and this might not even last but it was good enough for him to take all the abuse after 4 games last season so its good enough for me to say AT THE MOMENT looks like we will be going up. The league table don't lie. Id love a few replies on this but i just know it will get ignored maybe till we loose again that's when all the opinions an views seem to come out. WATFTT
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down