Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paul Vaughan !

3 posters

Go down

Paul Vaughan ! Empty Re: Paul Vaughan !

Post  TFC-Lea Fri May 06, 2011 5:49 am

Chubba - Thats music to my ears mate,Well done for coming on here an saying you was wrong,(we had faith all along) i told you we would stay up.If we had a better finish to the season we could of finished about 15th,Well done paul AND ALL THE PLAYERS.Roll on next season.

LOOK OUT GREAT WAKERING. Laughing
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Paul Vaughan ! Empty RE paul vaughan

Post  micky moon Wed May 04, 2011 10:42 am

yes well done for keeping us up it was hard at the start of the season for everyone supporters. managment team but we kept going and in the end we were getting it together a bit better now this pre-season without finding a total new team we can add and climb up that league cheers cheers cheers cheers

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Paul Vaughan ! Empty Paul Vaughan !

Post  chubba Tue May 03, 2011 9:34 am

Now the season has finished and we have stayed up i think a BIG well done to Paul Vaughan and the management team is needed by myself and a few others as he proved me wrong and kept us up. Hopefully he can build on this in the pre-season and get a few more good players for this level and improve next season and try and get up the League Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Paul Vaughan ! Empty Re: Paul Vaughan !

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down