Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Seasons FA Competitions !!!!!

+4
Dordi_Kaka
mickie1955
Dock end John
chubba
8 posters

Go down

Next Seasons FA Competitions !!!!! Empty Re: Next Seasons FA Competitions !!!!!

Post  chubba Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:21 am

I asked a few of the Supporters Club members last week and the majority were of the opinion that they don't think we should be paying the fees !

The reasons for this varied between the ammount of money we spend up the club on matchdays, ground admission price, average attendance now over 100 for the 1st time in many years etc etc. 99% of the reasons suggested that the club should be financially better at the moment than they have been for a few years and also there are still a few who do not trust/ like Mr Nash which i think there are always going to be. To be fair no one from the club ask for any money it was my idea based on what some other non league teams supporters do. There was also a concern to the fact that we was kicked out of the League Cup this season for playing an illegible player and if this happened in the FA Cup or FA Trophy next season there would be a lot of pissed off people if the supporters had paid the entrance fee !!!!

These are not all my personal opinions they are the reasons given to me last week by Tilbury Football Club Supporters Club Members, some i agree with some i don't.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  welshexileddocker Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:13 am

The reason supporters became concerned is that it would appear over the last couple of seasons it was alleged that individuals connected with the club had paid these fees due to a " lack of interest by the chairman" ( only repeating previous postings). It was therefore proposed by some members of the supporters club that they help out the club - but Marcus has vey kindly confirmed that all cup fees for next season were paid before the 1st April deadline.
It would therefore appear that Robbie IS interested in the team and he and the committee should be commended for that.
COME ON YOU DOCKERS - WEMBLEY HERE WE COME Smile Smile

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:45 pm

Personaly ive never heard anything like it,Supporters paying for there club to enter a competition,Madness.I thought it was something every club just done on there own thats all.

You be there Saturday mick.?
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:23 pm

why not Exclamation
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:59 am

Why should THE SUPPORTERS pay for the club to enter a competition. Question Question Question
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:04 am

This is only my opinion, i think any new members who join supporters club this late into the season, then maybe membership should start from2011/2012 season, having said that, any new members joining would have same say, and any voting issues that arise for the remainder of this season. Also some exsisting members do need to bring current memberships up to date.I will be in football club about 10 in the morning (sat), any issues or questions arising to the current supporters club can be addressed before to much ale is consumed. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Just ask any of us and we will get John to sort it out mate.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:43 pm

I to would like to jion the supporters club, who do you have to see to become a member?

Question Question Question Question Question

I will be a Saturdays game perhaps I could join then
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Next Seasons FA Competitions !!!!! Empty Any new members will also receive a T.F.C pin badge free of charge. Pin badges can also be purchessed from me priced £2 each

Post  Dock end John Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:56 am

chubba wrote:
happy hammer wrote:Have looked at the postings about the various F.A.fees! How about this, for every £ the fans contribute over a season (combined) the CLUB contributes £1.00, not only will this hopefully cover some of the fees but also put money into clubs coffers! would need a representative from the fans forum (if mgmt agrees) to work on the financial side of things ie:- A/Cs, I know some of you will say "we put enough money into the club" but surely our aim is to keep the club going who ever is in charge!!!! LONG LIVE TILBURY FC

Speak to you Saturday mate because dont know if you are aware that the Tilbury FC Supporters Club is a Members Club which anybody can join for £5 adults, £2.50 juvenile/OAP with a £1 adult and 50p juvenile/OAP renewal every season Very Happy
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  welshexileddocker Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:27 am

With regards to paying for cup entry fees for next season could someone please check with Mr Nash on this to see whether the club have paid for entries.
It has been a tradition over many years that the committee ensure these matters are dealt with before the deadline has past. The deadline for entries is 1st April - just over a week away and its obvious we must enter these competitions so if nothing has been done by Mr Nash then I fully back the supporters club financing this. I am not a member of the supporters club as I live over 200 miles away but would like to join to support your efforts in keeping our team going.
If someone can provide contact details I will send a cheque to cover membership and annual fees.
Thanks - long live the Dockers.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:53 pm

happy hammer wrote:I know its a members club paid once in 2005 have never been asked for money and the last time i asked for a renewal form was told cant find them, this post will open a can of worms, but needs to be addressed as how many people using club are members!?
when i said about fans contributing im only talking loose change which hopfully over a season will mount up

Not sure which one you was a member of in 2005 mate but the current Supporters club didn't form until beginning of last season mate !
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  happy hammer Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm

I know its a members club paid once in 2005 have never been asked for money and the last time i asked for a renewal form was told cant find them, this post will open a can of worms, but needs to be addressed as how many people using club are members!?
when i said about fans contributing im only talking loose change which hopfully over a season will mount up

happy hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:35 pm

happy hammer wrote:Have looked at the postings about the various F.A.fees! How about this, for every £ the fans contribute over a season (combined) the CLUB contributes £1.00, not only will this hopefully cover some of the fees but also put money into clubs coffers! would need a representative from the fans forum (if mgmt agrees) to work on the financial side of things ie:- A/Cs, I know some of you will say "we put enough money into the club" but surely our aim is to keep the club going who ever is in charge!!!! LONG LIVE TILBURY FC

Speak to you Saturday mate because dont know if you are aware that the Tilbury FC Supporters Club is a Members Club which anybody can join for £5 adults, £2.50 juvenile/OAP with a £1 adult and 50p juvenile/OAP renewal every season Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  happy hammer Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Have looked at the postings about the various F.A.fees! How about this, for every £ the fans contribute over a season (combined) the CLUB contributes £1.00, not only will this hopefully cover some of the fees but also put money into clubs coffers! would need a representative from the fans forum (if mgmt agrees) to work on the financial side of things ie:- A/Cs, I know some of you will say "we put enough money into the club" but surely our aim is to keep the club going who ever is in charge!!!! LONG LIVE TILBURY FC

happy hammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 am

Think it would be a good idea.

Not forgetten that we can keep raising money each week.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:54 am

if the prices are correct i think it a very good idea come on who want this last card cheers cheers drunken drunken
tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:40 am

Have we got a Tilbury F.C youth side, that enters the F.A. youth cup ?
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:37 am

chubba wrote:I think these are the entry fees for next years competitions, i have spoken to Vaughany and he is going to confirm for me. If so i suggest the Supporters Club pay these fees or contribute !!!!!

Anybody agree or disagree ?

F A Cup - £75

F A Trophy - £50

F A Youth Cup - £40.
affraid
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:36 am

Good idea, maybe it will bring us a bit of luck and we get past preliminary rounds. cheers My opion only.

Last edited by Dock end John on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Next Seasons FA Competitions !!!!! Empty Next Seasons FA Competitions !!!!!

Post  chubba Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:02 am

I think these are the entry fees for next years competitions, i have spoken to Vaughany and he is going to confirm for me. If so i suggest the Supporters Club pay these fees or contribute !!!!!

Anybody agree or disagree ?

F A Cup - £75

F A Trophy - £50

F A Youth Cup - £40.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down