Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

last seasons players?

+4
mickie1955
CHADDER
chubba
Admin
8 posters

Go down

last seasons players? Empty Re: last seasons players?

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:29 am

"KATIE HOLMES" ?????????????? You wont be going anywhere near her,your a married man my old son.You can leave her to me an colin to take care of. I love you

There's only one chrisy taylor,one chrisy taylor,walking along singing a song walking in a taylor wonderland.

Im sure the OLD drunks will be able to remember that. Cool

WATFTT

TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Looks like Chris Taylor is the only player who has signed so far from last seasons squad bounce

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/tilbury/?section=clubnews&news_id=149185

I hope Tom Cruz brings Katie Holmes to the home games so we can take care of her rabbit

Lea we will have to try and make a good song up for Chris Taylor to show our appreciation for his loyalty Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:11 am

It has been said before but good luck to all the players who are moving on i think every single one of you will get a good reception when we play you next.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:30 am

andy's gone to brentwood. http://www.thisistotalessex.co.uk/football/Whitton-signs-Hall-makes-Blewitt-new-captain/article-2279243-detail/article.html
good luck next season andy.

This leagues gona be really strong next season i think Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:33 am

you wasn't ask in case you voted against it it may not be morally correct but we have the law on our side

tilbury till i die or it dies
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

last seasons players? Empty ha ha ha

Post  TFC-Lea Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:01 am

So where was i at this meeting,an why wasnt i asked to attend.???

An i wana know who voted etc,or there will be a letter going straight to the FA....where's if you have a members meeting all members should be asked to attend.

OK ILL GET WRITTING MATE. Cool
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:38 am

no lee we had a meeting and only seven members turned up [sound familiar] and the vote went against you SORRY so get writing cheers cheers cheers

tilbury till i die or it dies
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:09 am

Lets face it i think we all know we aint going to see the quality in players like we did with Andy Hall,Ricky Hayles,Lee hodges etc etc....I think we was very lucky to see them sort of players at this level of football,i mean look at some of the saves andy hall made,you just dont see that at this level,an that volley lee hodges scored at home was like watching cantona (woops keep it Tilbury).

Anyway who was the Tilbury fan who said he aint gona go because chester aint there.??????????????

We are all gutted chester has gone but everyone will be behind the new manager 110% it goes without saying.

MICKIE Cant someone else take over from doing the songs next season.lol. Cool

GRAHAM CHESTERS HAVING A PARTY
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mutt Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi fellas

thought I would reply to what I have read in Andy Hall's post.

To get a glowing thumbs up from an ex-player like that speaks volume to you supporters. It's the hard core fan base that makes any club, and the fact you follow the club home and away, good footy or not, that makes you proud to be a fan. I have said before there is no more loyal fan than a non-league fan, regardless of what team you support. We hate and abuse/banter with each other for ninety minutes, then end of the day, we respect each others following and have a beer ... great stuff

Old Mutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:49 am

CHUBBA wrote:Just confirming the rumors about Joe Keith he has gone to East Thurrock according to there website !!!!!
Good luck Joe and thanks for your efforts in the past seasons mate all the best.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/eastthurrockunited/?section=clubnews&news_id=141018
imo the best footballer at chadfields in the past 2 seasons and good luck to him at east thurrock.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 am

Andy hall wrote:Firstly good luck to Paul and the new team at the club, Chester will be a hard act to follow.

one thing Paul can look forward to is that the supports will get fully behind their team come rain or shine, you guys are a credit to the club.

The support you provided us in the last 2. Years was second to none. They may have only been a few of you but the noise was superb.

That is one thing the players that have left will remember.true supports not fussed about pretty football as long as you give 100 percent.

Next season, once the players that have left return to play against tilbury I am sure you guys will give the lads a very warm welcome.

Keep up the noise fellas! It was a pleasure to play for you guys.

Good luck fellas as you all said all that matters at the end of the day is that the club is still running and you have your team to support.

Regards
andy

Cheers mate all the best with whoever you end up at mate.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 am

Just confirming the rumors about Joe Keith he has gone to East Thurrock according to there website !!!!!
Good luck Joe and thanks for your efforts in the past seasons mate all the best.

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/eastthurrockunited/?section=clubnews&news_id=141018
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 30, 2010 5:03 pm

CHADDER wrote:
Admin wrote:
CHADDER wrote:

Big loss all three ? don't think so

why not wait to see how the current managers players do before we start judging how good/bad chesters were?
personally i thouht golby was one of our best players last season, consistantley winning balls in the air and when we played wheeler we always looked a better team.

btw this aint a dig at the new manager im sure he'll do a good job and looks like he is a good fella.

Not a matter of "judging" Chesters players against the newbies, just an opinion.
Another opinion is that the biggest losses will be Andy Hall, Smudger, Joe Keith & Jamie Wallace, keep them in what may be a very young side with some pace then things would look very good but it ain't gonna happen so we move on.

sorry just sounded like you meant that thoose three players were sh*t and that we will have better players than them playing for us this season.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CHADDER Sun May 30, 2010 4:46 pm

Admin wrote:
CHADDER wrote:

why not wait to see how the current managers players do before we start judging how good/bad chesters were?
personally i thouht golby was one of our best players last season, consistantley winning balls in the air and when we played wheeler we always looked a better team.

btw this aint a dig at the new manager im sure he'll do a good job and looks like he is a good fella.

Not a matter of "judging" Chesters players against the newbies, just an opinion.
Another opinion is that the biggest losses will be Andy Hall, Smudger, Joe Keith & Jamie Wallace, keep them in what may be a very young side with some pace then things would look very good but it ain't gonna happen so we move on.

CHADDER

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Sun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Andy hall wrote:Firstly good luck to Paul and the new team at the club, Chester will be a hard act to follow.

one thing Paul can look forward to is that the supports will get fully behind their team come rain or shine, you guys are a credit to the club.

The support you provided us in the last 2. Years was second to none. They may have only been a few of you but the noise was superb.

That is one thing the players that have left will remember.true supports not fussed about pretty football as long as you give 100 percent.

Next season, once the players that have left return to play against tilbury I am sure you guys will give the lads a very warm welcome.

Good luck fellas as you all said all that matters at the end of the day is that the club is still running and you have your team to support.

Regards
andy

Cheers Andy

Thanks for your efforts over the last couple of seasons, you really were one of the better players in what was sometimes a great team. Remember, your heroics wil not be forgotten by the Tilbury faithful. Also thanks for always coming to talk to us after games (even when you had had a shitter - which wasn't often Embarassed ).

Are you planning on playing again this coming season? if so who for? and will we see you picking the ball out of the net playing against the mighty TFC in the near future? Laughing

Whatever you do mate good luck!

All together now 'oh Andy Hall, Andy Andy Andy Hall'
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 30, 2010 4:16 pm

CHADDER wrote:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

last seasons players? Empty Alright fellas.

Post  Andy hall Sun May 30, 2010 2:44 pm

Firstly good luck to Paul and the new team at the club, Chester will be a hard act to follow.

Regards
andy

Andy hall

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sun May 30, 2010 1:56 pm

me i support tilbury managers come and go i want the dockers to do well who ever is in charge but you have a lot to live up to Franky two top half of the tables two cups four manager of the month awards one ryman team of the season award .this was deemed not good enough by the committee so i think you should aim for champions league qualification to start with or alternatively do exactly what George tells you

tilbury till i die or tilbury dies which ever comes first
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  CHADDER Sun May 30, 2010 1:13 pm

CHADDER

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 30, 2010 12:12 pm

I met and had a chat with the new manager up the club today and he seems a genuine geezer with promising ideas for the coming season, he confirmed the players that he has signed already and also there are a couple of players he is waiting on. From what he was saying there will only be Chris Taylor here from last seaon at the moment but if any of the players from last season want to contact him they can, so i dont think he can be fairer than that. The poxy thing about all this is in my opinion is he has to start from scratch which is a pity when you think of some of the good players we have had over the past couple of seasons. There was also another fan with us talking and he said he could not support the new manager cos Chester's previous achievments with us ! Every fan is entitled to there opinion but i think if people aint going to support the new manager then it is pointless going to watch em cos we will soon fall into the George Hammond method of thinking and start hoping we lose every week Rolling Eyes I personally think the supporters who do keep going will support the new manager but it will be interesting if we are getting tanked every week Rolling Eyes
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat May 29, 2010 5:37 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

last seasons players? Empty last seasons players?

Post  Admin Sat May 29, 2010 5:09 pm

Anyone no where any of them have gone?
saw smudger went up to maldon and tiptree.
Good luck to him and all the others that left.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down