Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilbury v Grays

5 posters

Go down

Tilbury v Grays Empty Re: Tilbury v Grays

Post  Dock end John Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:28 am

1 nill down Att 213 Crying or Very sad
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:51 pm

Not going tomorrow Mick,Cheers for the offer of lift tho,Have a good one.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  gary83 Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:50 pm

micky moon wrote:hello boys just wanted to say i will drive for saturdays game i have 4 seats left if anyone wants a lift Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I WOULD LIKE A LIFT TO THE GAME ON SATURDAY IF THIER IS ANY ROOM LEFT [DIBBLE] cheers cheers cheers
gary83
gary83

Back to top Go down

Post  micky moon Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:29 am

hello boys just wanted to say i will drive for saturdays game i have 4 seats left if anyone wants a lift Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Post  gary83 Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:27 am

micky moon wrote:what a fantastic day i nearly never went to work tuesday either still on a high from mondays WIN well done to all the boys ,paul vaughan and welcome back ben bradbury anyone up for saturday . COME ON YOU DOCKERS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy drunken drunken drunken drunken
i.m up for saturday if we can get enough runners going [dibble]great resuilt on monday cheers cheers
gary83
gary83

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v Grays Empty tilbury v grays

Post  micky moon Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:38 am

what a fantastic day i nearly never went to work tuesday either still on a high from mondays WIN well done to all the boys ,paul vaughan and welcome back ben bradbury anyone up for saturday . COME ON YOU DOCKERS Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy drunken drunken drunken drunken

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:35 am

Everyone knows an is aware that it was not grays fans,As much as tilbury an grays dont get on we was made to feel welcome at the away game in your bar an your lot was also in our bar before the game the other day an there was not one single problem between tilbury an grays fans,i was even talking to some grays fans in our club before the game an the banter was brilliant.The grays fans even said well done to us as they walked past us after the whistle as we was cheering our boys off the pitch.

Any grays fans that are reading this DO NOT ever be put off coming to tilbury because your welcome as much as any other team in the league.There was loads of grays fans in our club house with shirts an scarfs on an thats how it should be.I dont think one of them felt uncomfortable at all.

A lot of grays fans are saying on the grays forum thats its all give you a bad name but as i said earlier thats not the case because EVERYONE knows it was NOT grays fans.

UP THE DOCKERS
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:01 am

I have just been on the Grays forum and i would like some feedback on what has been posted ie "butch" and "Muttley", i was out with our boys all day Monday and we know what happend and who was to blame. Whilst i enjoy the banter of derby days this was well over the top, and in no way do we at Tilbury put any blame on the Grays Athletic fans."OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY "DERBY" a sports match between two rival teams from the same area"Having said this we at Tilbury have sat back over the Last few years in awe of your success and to beat you at St chadds road was so sweet.Also i think both our teams are crap at the moment and we could be meating in this league for a few years to come. jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v Grays Empty Tilbury v Grays

Post  clarry Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:01 pm

Loved the game, well played boys and well done Paul Vaughan.

'Come on you Dockers!'
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down