Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read all the posts on this page....(post 8 is nice)

Go down

Read all the posts on this page....(post 8 is nice) Empty Read all the posts on this page....(post 8 is nice)

Post  TFC-Lea Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:29 am

From heybridgeswifts.com,forum

Post #1
Andy Elliott wrote:
On 21st Aug 10 at 06:24:35 PM
Super performance upfront and midfield,bit worried about a few free headers they had from set-pieces but im sure Bondy will sort that out in training. Dont really want to single anyone out but i thought Reece Morgan was superb today. Well done Swifts!

Post #2
Rob Bowyer wrote:
On 21st Aug 10 at 07:05:40 PM
all good. If the forwards had taken the chances it could have been 3 or 4. But a win is a win and we now need to b beating waltham abbey

Post #3
Chris Daines wrote:
On 22nd Aug 10 at 02:45:54 PM
Fair play to the Tilbury fans who sang before, throughout and after the game. They also spent a few quid in the bar.

Post #4
Graham Howat wrote:
On 22nd Aug 10 at 09:24:27 PM
Entertaining game. Swifts much the better side but always the risk of giving it away at only 1-0. Seemed a much stronger team than at start of last season when I admitedley only saw a few games. Good to see plenty of excellent crosses being whipped in and also bodies in the box - again a difference from last season. Very encouraging start. Well done all. Tilbury a decent side with good vocal fans. Good luck to them for the season.

Post #5
Rob Bowyer wrote:
On 23rd Aug 10 at 07:43:06 AM
was great to have some decent away fans at the game. they were let down badley at the end though by 1 of there group who thought it would be a good idea to steel the george best framed photo.

Post #6
mark hedgecock wrote:
On 23rd Aug 10 at 01:42:22 PM
I agree that they were decent guys who entered into friendly banter and were badly let down by the theif,,,has anyone posted on their forum?

Post #7
Rob Bowyer wrote:
On 23rd Aug 10 at 02:18:13 PM
they did. they thought it was funny enough to have a song about him

Post #8
mark calvert wrote:
On 23rd Aug 10 at 04:40:33 PM
They might have drank a lot and sang a lot but this was mostly foul mouthed anti Grays rhetoric rather than genuine support of their own team. Given they also stole from us and felt it was quite okay to drop their empty beer cans in our car park when exiting their taxi, I'd say they are just a bunch of ar*eholes. Just my opinion, but reinforces a long held prejudice that nothing good ever came from South of the A127!
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down