Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUDGET !!!!!

4 posters

Go down

BUDGET !!!!! Empty Re: BUDGET !!!!!

Post  chubba Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:53 am

And also at the beginning of the season the Manager said he had a 'workable' budget which then to me suggests he should be doing better Very Happy

Hopefully a good result last Saturday is the turning point for us bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:50 am

Old Mutt wrote:
TFC-Lea wrote:
CHUBBA wrote:In my opinion i think the current Managers budget should be known to all supporters cos then we will know what he has got to work with and what we should be realistic about as to the team on the pitch ! I heard a rumor that Gays Athletic's is about £4000 a week how true this is i dont know but if it is true and Vaughanies budget is the £500 which is also rumoured then i am afraid we are fcuk'd !!!!! And like posted in other posts on here why do Tilbury companies not want to invest in there local team last year Port of Tilbury did, but i dont think they do now. Why ?

We WILL get Relegated this season in my opinion, people will say i am talking shit cos it is too early in the season but i honestly think we will and the sad thing about it is i think the Chairman and commitee (not all commitee) will be happy cos there is less expense if we was in the Essex Senior League !!!!!

Also another thing i want to moan at is how has Paul Vaughan got the job ? Was it advertised ? Who else applied ? Did anyone else apply ?

This is not a pop at you Vaughany if you read this but these questions have never been answered and as PAYING supporters i think we have a right to know.

CHUBBA,Im very suprised you feel you can be that sure that we "WILL" go down after only "SEVEN" games into the season,If it is turned round the questions you put above like "how has Paul Vaughan got the job ? Was it advertised ? Who else applied ? Did anyone else apply ?" them questions wont matter if we turn it round in the league OVER THE SEASON....We got a good win away yesterday at a team much higher than us in the league and hardly anything has been said about it on here,Gives me the feeling people just wana come on here an moan.YKIMS Cool

£4000 a week, blimey we should be so lucky. I admit our budget is higher than most in the Ryman North, but no where near that amount. It is all relative, I suppose, to bums on seats. Our support is fairly high in numbers, which gives us a bigger outlay to others, and a better chance to pay our players more. At the end of the day every team has a reasonable chance of success in our league, its not how much you pay, its the quality of players we can afford on the budget each team has.

As i said £4000 was a rumor but if you look at how much ur players are on and how many players are on £££££ then i bet it is more than £500 per week, which is not a problem cos you get good crowds, we dont get good crowds but i still think we can offer more than £500 per week to the manager especially when the only reason i personally and think most people drink up the club is for the football. And i take it by your statement you know how much your budget is which i think is a good thing, regular fans should know the managers budget then you know what you should realistically expect.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:43 am

TFC-Lea wrote:
CHUBBA wrote:In my opinion i think the current Managers budget should be known to all supporters cos then we will know what he has got to work with and what we should be realistic about as to the team on the pitch ! I heard a rumor that Gays Athletic's is about £4000 a week how true this is i dont know but if it is true and Vaughanies budget is the £500 which is also rumoured then i am afraid we are fcuk'd !!!!! And like posted in other posts on here why do Tilbury companies not want to invest in there local team last year Port of Tilbury did, but i dont think they do now. Why ?

We WILL get Relegated this season in my opinion, people will say i am talking shit cos it is too early in the season but i honestly think we will and the sad thing about it is i think the Chairman and commitee (not all commitee) will be happy cos there is less expense if we was in the Essex Senior League !!!!!

Also another thing i want to moan at is how has Paul Vaughan got the job ? Was it advertised ? Who else applied ? Did anyone else apply ?

This is not a pop at you Vaughany if you read this but these questions have never been answered and as PAYING supporters i think we have a right to know.

CHUBBA,Im very suprised you feel you can be that sure that we "WILL" go down after only "SEVEN" games into the season,If it is turned round the questions you put above like "how has Paul Vaughan got the job ? Was it advertised ? Who else applied ? Did anyone else apply ?" them questions wont matter if we turn it round in the league OVER THE SEASON....We got a good win away yesterday at a team much higher than us in the league and hardly anything has been said about it on here,Gives me the feeling people just wana come on here an moan.YKIMS Cool

I am saying we will go down on the performances i have seen so far this season which have been poor. It was a very good result Saturday against a team who must of been on a high from there previous game(3-0 down and come back to draw 3-3) but a good result is also needed tomorrow night @ Thamesmead (draw will do). And you are right if Paul gets the results and does well this season them questions will not matter but at the moment i think they do.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mutt Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:36 pm

TFC-Lea wrote:

£4000 a week, blimey we should be so lucky. I admit our budget is higher than most in the Ryman North, but no where near that amount. It is all relative, I suppose, to bums on seats. Our support is fairly high in numbers, which gives us a bigger outlay to others, and a better chance to pay our players more. At the end of the day every team has a reasonable chance of success in our league, its not how much you pay, its the quality of players we can afford on the budget each team has.

Old Mutt

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:53 am

TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:25 am

The more you think about the things that have gone on at Tilbury f. C over the last few months will only wind you up more, all we can do is drink and sing have a laugh at away games, and wait for the day the commitee get there hands on the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.Until that day comes, hold your temper, every dog has its day. bom COME ON YOU DOCKERS bom
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:38 am

By the way i dont expect ours to be £4000 per week Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

BUDGET !!!!! Empty BUDGET !!!!!

Post  chubba Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:32 am

In my opinion i think the current Managers budget should be known to all supporters cos then we will know what he has got to work with and what we should be realistic about as to the team on the pitch ! I heard a rumor that Gays Athletic's is about £4000 a week how true this is i dont know but if it is true and Vaughanies budget is the £500 which is also rumoured then i am afraid we are fcuk'd !!!!! And like posted in other posts on here why do Tilbury companies not want to invest in there local team last year Port of Tilbury did, but i dont think they do now. Why ?

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down