Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KEEP THE FAITH.....

+6
tea n coffey
gaton
danny boy
RM18
chubba
TFC-Lea
10 posters

Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty Re: KEEP THE FAITH.....

Post  chubba Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:20 am

I have had a look but it only tells us what we already know, our Chairman has made us a limited company so he gets a lot of money when he sells it to Lampard senior !!!!!

Maybe one day he will have the bollox to explain but i dont think so some how.

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty TFC info at company house

Post  Bridgeman Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:39 pm

Bridgeman wrote:I went on line at company house and found an entry for tilburys fc not sure what to make of the info

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/0d36a3cb547ba43e10576dc692cd46e6/compdetails

Name & Registered Office:
TILBURY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
43 BRIDGE ROAD
GRAYS
ESSEX
RM17 6BU
Company No. 03966133

type in tilbury fc and then search and then click on the company number against tilbury fc ltd

if you click on the order information icon there appears to be lots of documents that can be downloaded for a fee of £1

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

any one else had a look at this yet some interesting info here Question Question Question Question
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:21 pm

I went on line at company house and found an entry for tilburys fc not sure what to make of the info

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/0d36a3cb547ba43e10576dc692cd46e6/compdetails

Name & Registered Office:
TILBURY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
43 BRIDGE ROAD
GRAYS
ESSEX
RM17 6BU
Company No. 03966133

type in tilbury fc and then search and then click on the company number against tilbury fc ltd

if you click on the order information icon there appears to be lots of documents that can be downloaded for a fee of £1

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea Idea

Last edited by Bridgeman on Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : found more info)
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty keep the faith

Post  gaton Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:35 am

We just go online at companies house but last time i looked Tilbury football club ltd was down as a non trading company, with no accounts filed so not sure whats going on there, after reading the replies on here we should get behind the manager and support the team the best we can, but this is all about the long term future and with no senior commitee/board members prepared to come on this forum or make public what there vision of the future is, then we need to continue to ask questions. As i said before there are people who want to takeover the club.

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:06 am

any one know how we go about it drunken cheers
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mutt Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:25 pm

I believe it only costs a nominal fee (£1 ?) to check out the facts on company house, so it has to be worth the try. at least you will know who has control. scratch

Old Mutt

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 am

Dock end John wrote:I think the Surporters club would def pay the price to see the accounts of Tilbuty football club.I would most prob pay it myself.Lets get the ball rolling, it would make interesting reading. affraid

Fcuk Tilbuty Football Club Laughing

Tilbury Football Club yer Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 am

I think the Surporters club would def pay the price to see the accounts of Tilbury football club.I would most prob pay it myself.Lets get the ball rolling, it would make interesting reading. affraid

Last edited by Dock end John on Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty budget

Post  gaton Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:02 pm

They claim to be a limited company, this means they have to publish there accounts with companies house, for a small fee you can access these accounts should make interesting reading. As for the budget we should at least be in the thousands essex senior league sides seem to have bigger budgets.
I just get annoyed that there are people who want to take on Tilbury and take them to the next playing level but will never get the chance. I think the council needs to get involved and make sure any redevolpment of the Tilbury fc site should include the football club long shot i know but anything helps they are in charge of planning.

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:34 am

tea n coffey wrote: I understand all the comments made by gaton, but as a docker we're not gonna make any inroads into management/comitee decisions. I feel all I can do is KEEP THE FAITH and cheer on the lads on the field, although I found it difficult the second half on Tuesday night. pale

You are 100% right too mate and so will i but that is the poxy thing about it all Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty keep the faith

Post  tea n coffey Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:22 am

I understand all the comments made by gaton, but as a docker we're not gonna make any inroads into management/comitee decisions. I feel all I can do is KEEP THE FAITH and cheer on the lads on the field, although I found it difficult the second half on Tuesday night. pale

tea n coffey

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:16 am

100% right mate especially when you think the current Chairman can't be bothered to turn up and see the demise of the team !!!!!
Also were the fcuk is our new Secretary Lloyd Brown ? I might be wrong but he aint been to a game for fcuk knows how long !!!!!
Like you say they know they are sittng on a small fortune so fcuk all is going to happen Mad

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty keep he faith

Post  gaton Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:07 am

Ive been to a few games this season more than normal i must say the support is excellant for such small numbers. As for the team its just not good enough the manager is inexperianced in my opinion but his a good coach and would have to start somewhere i think his keen to do well but without the backing of the board/commitee then his hands are tied i dont know what the budget is but from what ive been told again its one of the smallest in the league not much you can do with that. The board/commitee need to take a long hard look at themselves and decide do they want a club to be Essex senior league/ryman or do they have ambitions to push the club forward. Again this wont happen, to push the club forward they would have to spend money if they got promoted they would have to increase the playing budget to attract better players. If there not willing to put in the hard work and come up with the money then they should step aside and let the right people come and take the club to the next level.
We know this will not happen as the 4 board/commitee members running the club know that a small fortune is awaiting them with the ground sale etc.They have managed to take control of the club in a very under hand way with no thought for the future of tilbury fc.
An example of there lack of forsight is this season with the demise of Grays Athletic did will see Tilbury as the only local team in the area at the time ( grays and tilbury) contacting businesses and snapping up sponsorship deals no, i know of several companies 2 in tilbury who received calls from Grays officials and none from any Tilbury officials. I feel sorry for the small band of loyal supporters who follow the team everywhere but as we know only succsess on a ongoing basis will bring in more numbers and this wont happen under this current commitee/board

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:22 pm

to be honest aswell i think we do have a few good players, like james marrible , harry cook has looked a bit good when hes some on ( except billiricay) nathan gordan is half decent as a winger, etienne-clark and the wests so maybe a few matches time when they are used to each others game then i think we can get up the table. we just got to sort out our disipline side of things that is the main thing.
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  danny boy Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:34 pm

make you right bruv, although i find the upper part of the stand makes a better sound Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy if anyone has read the non league paper this weekend, the reporter for the tilbury enfield match was called paul vaughan, is someone doin a bit of moonlighting? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy up the dockers

danny boy

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty Danny boy...

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:21 pm

....i aint no bill gates mate but it's much easier an dont hurt if you use your foot rather than your hand. Smile
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  danny boy Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:12 pm

your absolutley right tfc lea , mr vaughan is having a go and respect to him for that, im just fed up with the red cards, its disgracefull, tilburys surrport is loud an loyal and yes we can get a bit irritable at times,but ive enjoyed home and away games when we have sung all through the game and the paul vaughans black n white army song is always loud and hurts my hands banging the bloody corrogated iron but its fantastic fun Very Happy Very Happy up the dockers, Very Happy tilbury til i die Very Happy

danny boy

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:04 pm

i agree lea i feel that from the start before a ball was even kicked people wanted OUR manager now to fail. i feel that he is here for the pure fact that he wants success, no one in the world wants to fail in anything they do. i know everyone wants chester back and nashy out but i dont think its going to happen, so as fans we have to accept this and get behind the football team we support. i have said il give 15 games before i start getting on anyones back and i feel thats a fair amount. at the end of the day we all follow tilbury and want the best for our team but you have to realise how hard the managers job is, hes had to start from scratch and has a battle to please 20 odd hardcore fans. lets at least give him and the team a little bit more of a chance before all the negatives start.
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:55 am

I agree with you mate,But weather you and us accept it or not it's happend an there is nothing we can do about it,What we can do is help and back the new manager........

Chester is a god to us and always will be but we are only supporters and since when did it matter what supporters think in football.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 am

100% agree but i just cannot accept the reasons given to me as to why the last manager (Chester) was sacked Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

KEEP THE FAITH..... Empty KEEP THE FAITH.....

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:19 am

....This is just my opinion and anyone tell me if im talking bollocks please,But does anyone think it would be a good idea to give OUR manager a bit more time before we start getting on his back and giving him the stick that i dont think he deserves AT THE MOMENT....We are SIX games into the season,ill say that again SIX games in and anyone that has got half a brain or knows anything about football knows that a season is a very very long time in football.Im not saying we are playing like Brazil or that we are even playing well,i just think getting on the blokes back is just going to make his job even harder than what it is already,We want the manager to come over an talk to us after every game an have a beer with us but do you think by giving him some of the abuse SOME people have that he is gona wana come an talk to us....The people that go in an slag him off from the first minute are entitled to there opinion of course they are but do you really think he wants Tilbury to be were they are in the league,Ok he might not have the passion for the club what the supporters have but he is doing his job with what he has at the moment and IF we was to find someone who can score goals for us (yeah an man city might win the league) then over the next five to ten games things might turn around a bit,Even if we dont an things dont improve surly the manager at least deserves a minimum of ten games before people start to wana hang him,Some people in a football ground just wana moan an thats the way they are an you cant change them but i just think FOR THE MOMENT we should all stick together and for the next game sing his name for 90 minutes,give the bloke a decent chance an if he takes us down at the end of the season then yeah call him what you want......I dont for one minute think he is doing a good job at the moment but i do think he deserves our full support as he wants whats best for the club as well as we do.It's like when we go 1-0 down people just wana moan,how about get behind em an let the game finish before ya start getting on there backs.When you say you support a team i dont think some people know what support means,aint it when your team are struggling and doing shit they need your support more.No one wants Tilbury to do well more than me and i aint saying everything will be ok in time but come on lets not be like other clubs an just jump on the bandwagon when things are going wrong,Lets try an stick together an get out of this an look at finishing as high in the league as possible............JUST A FOUGHT.

COS WE ALL FOLLOW THE TILBURY,HELLO HELLO.....
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down