Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bowers & Pitsea Home 31st July

5 posters

Go down

Bowers & Pitsea Home 31st July Empty tins are us

Post  danny boy Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:19 am

yesterdays game was toilet, respect to the players who came over at the end of the game and shock the fans hands, we are behind you boys, the fans will give you die hard surport, just give us the passion that we can give you, we are loyal fans, we love our club and it means the world to us, how many other sets of fans would sing their hearts out when they are losing?not many,the tilbury fans are devoted, win or lose we still turn up every game, up the dockers Very Happy Very Happy paul vaughns black white army Very Happy

danny boy

Back to top Go down

Bowers & Pitsea Home 31st July Empty Re: Bowers & Pitsea Home 31st July

Post  tillerz2010 Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 am

Yes agreed. The back four seems fine they need more protection from the midfield, someone who can break up play and start it again also up front chrissy taylor works his socks off but simply no one scores. It needs to change and needs to change by tuesday.

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:16 am

ESSEX SENIOR LEAGUE here we come, yesterday was shit, we will be batterd every week when the season starts, the players we have are just not up to the standard requierd to play in the ryman laegue.Looking on the bright side GR Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad s next week lets have a good turn out of fans coz the football will be shit. We can also see some of the good players we lost when chester was sacked for football reasons what a load of bollocks."COME ON YOU DOCKERS"
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:56 am

I thought it was very poor with only 3 or 4 players looking any good Sad
To be completely outplayed by another Essex Senior League side tells everything we need to know, i will be suprised if we score more than 25-30 league goals this season cos we aint got no one up front who looks like a goalscorer and the centre of midfield (wer a lot of games are won or lost) is so light weight it is unbelievable Mad
I am looking forward to the Gra*s game next week but i fear the result could be embarrassing Rolling Eyes
I hope i am wrong but i aint got much faith Shocked
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  tillerz2010 Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:25 pm

yeah i'm in agreement with bridgeman, working for each other is definently needed. 4-1 is bad, but its still friendlies and the manager is obviously trying things out. On a positive note it definently looks like we have some good players and a very quick player which is needed for this level.
COME ON YOU DOCKERS!!!!!

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow Lost 4 1

To many mistakes players stopping to argue decisions and not tracking back, we have some good players but they need to work for each other that and show more concentration and they could do well. A bit more of that and hopfuly we could do well against Grays next week, remember they are puting together a new team as well.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  tillerz2010 Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:06 am

Yes definently it would be good idea to play his team that he feels will be his starting 11. I'm in agreement that we shouldn't really be struggling against essex senior sides and that bethnal green were probably the hardest team we've had in pre season.

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:23 am

We do need to see something of a settled side, coz the first game of season is very close, and i dont think the manager noes his best side yet, maybe today we will see a side close to our best side. You are right Chubba we have not been tested yet coz all the taems we have played have been crap from essex senior league.Still, lets get out a few beers and cheer the Dockers on "COME ON YOU DOCKERS" drunken bounce drunken bounce drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:09 am

I know it is only another friendly but I think we need to start seeing good performances with good results cos let's not forget all these teams play in a league BELOW us.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Bowers & Pitsea Home 31st July Empty Bowers & Pitsea Home 31st July

Post  tillerz2010 Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:21 pm

Any thoughts for tomorrows game?

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down