Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barkingside away 27th July ?

+4
Bridgeman
mickie1955
Admin
chubba
8 posters

Go down

Barkingside away 27th July ? Empty Re: Barkingside away 27th July ?

Post  mickie1955 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:17 pm

it was not losing it was the way we lost. saturday we played some nice one touch football so its not that we cant play
paul you need to get a starting 15 and get them playing like Saturday not Tuesday lets hope this was a one off
to be fair to the ref he done well not to send 22 of
wont be there sat but come on you dockers get back on track

tilbury till i die or it dies drunken drunken
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:42 am

Well said mickie, i think they would have liked to sweep the players behaviour under the carpet, i was in the bar at half time when the 2 lads apologized,well done. If no7 wants to continue playing for the dockers he needs to grow up and wind his neck in.Agree with you also RM18 we will have loads of good days out, and our support for TILBURY F.C. will again remain the best in the league."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:42 pm

mickie1955 wrote:got home from work 5 30 washed changed on the road 5 50 got to the ground it made the daisy look like san seiro kicked of got totally out played so some of our lads decided to kick the f@@k out of every thing that move they made millwall look like tarts only two players apologized the rest seem to think it funny second half eleven showed a lot more football
iv waited a long time to play the scum bag and on the first half showing well get f@@king thrashed so i say to the players shape up or F@@K OFF cheers chrissy taylor apology appreciated

if you had seen it chubb it was embarrassing affraid affraid affraid

Embarassed was it that bad mick? oh well wont be winning anything this year i dont think and would even be lucky to stay up but fuck it. we all follow tilbury for 1 reason not because we like the sight of nashy or because its like watching brazil. it all about having a laugh. fuck me last year v lowestoft i didnt see any of the game (and i think we were terrible) but it was still one of the best day outs. lets jus have a laugh instead of getting on everyones backs and start the slagging off. hopefully will be a few more good piss ups this season coz thats what really makes the season a gooden
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  tillerz2010 Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Hopefully saturdays game will be a better peformance. We need to start quicker and start now. Maybe the team playing the second half should start a game and see what happens. They were definently an improvement on the shi* that was on display first half. Could be said that barkingside were tired, but tilbury played with more passion second half.

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:56 pm

got home from work 5 30 washed changed on the road 5 50 got to the ground it made the daisy look like san seiro kicked of got totally out played so some of our lads decided to kick the f@@k out of every thing that move they made millwall look like tarts only two players apologized the rest seem to think it funny second half eleven showed a lot more football
iv waited a long time to play the scum bag and on the first half showing well get f@@king thrashed so i say to the players shape up or F@@K OFF cheers chrissy taylor apology appreciated

if you had seen it chubb it was embarrassing affraid affraid affraid
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:01 am

CHUBBA wrote:Fuc*ing hell boys lets not start being negative before the season starts ! Fair enough i cannot comment on the game last night but from the reports i have had it was very poor with some bad attitudes shown by some of our players, but lets get behind the team 100% (and everybody knows we will 1st game of the season) and try and have a little bit of faith in what the new manager is trying to do bounce

Was our Chairman or Vice-Chairman there last night Wink
Dont make me laugh, just a dozen black and white loyal Tilbury boys.Come on you DOCKERS bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:22 am

Fuc*ing hell boys lets not start being negative before the season starts ! Fair enough i cannot comment on the game last night but from the reports i have had it was very poor with some bad attitudes shown by some of our players, but lets get behind the team 100% (and everybody knows we will 1st game of the season) and try and have a little bit of faith in what the new manager is trying to do bounce

Was our Chairman or Vice-Chairman there last night Wink
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  tillerz2010 Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:41 am

Score was 2-0 in the first half, 2-1 in the second half. Agreed Grays will be our toughest game yet and could tell us all we need to know bout our season.

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 am

Don’t know the score as I did not go, lets give the manager a chance, this was a friendly and may be he was just trying out players. As it was an away friendly he may have thought that the result was not to important. I thought the game on Saturday with Enfield was encouraging a great goal and some good team work. Let’s hope it all comes together for the Grays game.

Idea Idea Idea Idea Wink Wink
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  tillerz2010 Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm in agreement with dock end john. To be honest its hard to understand what's going wrong at the moment and where. The team that took the field for the second half had a few players who should have started the first half. Hopefully they start fine tuning their game the seasons only 4 games away.

tillerz2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Just got home, what a load of shit. No shape, no guts, no hope. God help us (sorry no need for god Chester will do).COME ON YOU DOCKERS.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:14 pm

well boys what the f@@k was that affraid affraid affraid affraid drunken
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  chester Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:07 pm

After seeing the game tonight I feel so sorry for the fans.if that's the best on offer it will be a very long season indeed.....
It's a joke that I got the sack for footballing reasons and that's my replacement...your having a fcuking laugh mr nash you clown!!!!!! Where were the committe tonight let's hear Marcus's confused.com match report on that game!!!!!!
I can only offer an apology to all the fans from the people who really care about the club, don't give up hope... Not long now??????

chester

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:46 pm

Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:26 am

post code ig61nb
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Barkingside away 27th July ? Empty Barkingside away 27th July ?

Post  chubba Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:05 am

If anyone going these are the directions supplied by Paul Vaughan via me

Its a 7pm kick off at Debden FC, Oakwood Hill, Loughton, Essex. Sorry have not got a postcode. If you take the M11 and take the Loughton turn off, turn left at end of slip road, turn left at lights into Oakwood Hill and take first left in Oakwood Hill ground is there. You can see the ground from the M11 on your left.

My info it just a pitch with only changing rooms
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down