Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aveley Manager

+2
mickie1955
2_sides
6 posters

Go down

Aveley Manager Empty Re: Aveley Manager

Post  mickie1955 Mon May 24, 2010 11:11 am

hes one of robbies cronies instead of trying to put there point over to the fans they just slag us of Question Question
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun May 23, 2010 2:07 pm

2_sides wrote:I heard a rumour that Chester has put his name in the hat for the Aveley job? It doesnt surprse me especially when he has put his CV on your main page in 'Chester Statement'. Ive done this and I have done that, and Ive only lost so many games, and I won the cup etc etc etc
have fun in the essex senior next season at basildon if you are a grays fans.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Sun May 23, 2010 1:54 pm

2_sides wrote:"shut up you prick" is that the best you can do mate. I shouldn't think your vocabulary extends any further than that.
Worrying about vocabulary on the internet? Is that the best you can do?

At this moment in time, Im not worrying about Chester being our manager for the new season. Having a decent run club by people who love the club is all that il be happy with. I think Chester is a great manager and would be over the moon if he was back, But we have more issues to worry about.

Last edited by Dordi_Kaka MK2 on Mon May 24, 2010 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 23, 2010 12:58 pm

2_sides wrote:"shut up you prick" is that the best you can do mate. I shouldn't think your vocabulary extends any further than that.

Don't start him off his spelling is terrible Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  2_sides Sun May 23, 2010 12:53 pm

"shut up you prick" is that the best you can do mate. I shouldn't think your vocabulary extends any further than that.

2_sides

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 23, 2010 11:05 am

2_sides wrote:I heard a rumour that Chester has put his name in the hat for the Aveley job? It doesnt surprse me especially when he has put his CV on your main page in 'Chester Statement'. Ive done this and I have done that, and Ive only lost so many games, and I won the cup etc etc etc

You need to forget about Chester mate and get behind the new manager Paul Vaughan !
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun May 23, 2010 11:01 am

shut up you prick
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 23, 2010 10:52 am

It ain't a bad CV is it cos he did do quite well at Tilbury ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun May 23, 2010 10:47 am

why the Fu*k you bothered cos he has been sacked as our Manager ain't he ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 am

i thought that would please you you can get your man to run the show with no competition Twisted Evil
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Aveley Manager Empty Aveley Manager

Post  2_sides Sun May 23, 2010 9:56 am

I heard a rumour that Chester has put his name in the hat for the Aveley job? It doesnt surprse me especially when he has put his CV on your main page in 'Chester Statement'. Ive done this and I have done that, and Ive only lost so many games, and I won the cup etc etc etc

2_sides

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down