Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A. Meeting !

+7
gaton
steve_meredith
Dock end John
TFC-Lea
Bridgeman
welshexileddocker
chubba
11 posters

Go down

F.A. Meeting ! Empty Re: F.A. Meeting !

Post  Admin Mon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

neil speight wrote:To those who have asked about myself and the Enquirer and updates on Tilbury.
At present I am out of the country, hence a lack of online stuff on the Enquier website. I did update what I knew in last week's paper.
My understanding from Friday's meeting is that Mark Southgate is going to respond to things raised at the meeting with the FA after the bank holiday. I am unaware of what action Robbie and his team are set to do.
I am told there was a long discussion about the club's affairs - past and present - and the allegations of improprer conduct were discussed. My understanding is that NO definitive decision has yet been made about anything.
I have also spoken with a representative of the property company who have recently been sponsoring the club and have tried to bring the 'sides' together to discuss a mutually compatable way forward.
If that doesn't happen, I suspect there may be a legal battle, with 'both sides' going to their solicitors and involvement in the courts which, in the long run, doesn't benefit anyone.
That is also probably why no-one who is directly involved has posted on any noticeboard as they don't wish to make statements that could prejudice a court case.
I will try and write as much as I feel it is prudent for me to say on the Enquirer website after getting an update from those involved who will speak to me tomorrow and I'll post a link from here.
I was told that the Ryaman League were not represented at the meeting - make of that what you will - and I will try and get my reporter at the Enquirer to speak to the FA on Tuesday morning.
As I do try to speak to all concernend I am aware of some comments and opinions that were made to me in confidence but I have to respect that confidence, this isn't just about a bit of 'sensational reporting' its about trying to secure the possible future of the club, which is somethign I very much hope all parties will achieve in the near future.
I'll be back in the UK late on Friday but I hope that I will be speaking with those close to the 'conflict' by phone before I get back.
Here's hoping things can still be resolved in order to give whoever is in charge, time to get a stable ship for the start of the season.

Thanks for updating us and fair enought that no-one wants to post incase it affects a legal battle.
Up the dockers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

F.A. Meeting ! Empty Germany calling!

Post  neil speight Mon May 31, 2010 11:26 am

To those who have asked about myself and the Enquirer and updates on Tilbury.
At present I am out of the country, hence a lack of online stuff on the Enquier website. I did update what I knew in last week's paper.
My understanding from Friday's meeting is that Mark Southgate is going to respond to things raised at the meeting with the FA after the bank holiday. I am unaware of what action Robbie and his team are set to do.
I am told there was a long discussion about the club's affairs - past and present - and the allegations of improprer conduct were discussed. My understanding is that NO definitive decision has yet been made about anything.
I have also spoken with a representative of the property company who have recently been sponsoring the club and have tried to bring the 'sides' together to discuss a mutually compatable way forward.
If that doesn't happen, I suspect there may be a legal battle, with 'both sides' going to their solicitors and involvement in the courts which, in the long run, doesn't benefit anyone.
That is also probably why no-one who is directly involved has posted on any noticeboard as they don't wish to make statements that could prejudice a court case.
I will try and write as much as I feel it is prudent for me to say on the Enquirer website after getting an update from those involved who will speak to me tomorrow and I'll post a link from here.
I was told that the Ryaman League were not represented at the meeting - make of that what you will - and I will try and get my reporter at the Enquirer to speak to the FA on Tuesday morning.
As I do try to speak to all concernend I am aware of some comments and opinions that were made to me in confidence but I have to respect that confidence, this isn't just about a bit of 'sensational reporting' its about trying to secure the possible future of the club, which is somethign I very much hope all parties will achieve in the near future.
I'll be back in the UK late on Friday but I hope that I will be speaking with those close to the 'conflict' by phone before I get back.
Here's hoping things can still be resolved in order to give whoever is in charge, time to get a stable ship for the start of the season.

neil speight

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon May 31, 2010 8:51 am

CHADDER wrote:Very quiet on here about outcome of the meeting. Somebody from Southgate's side MUST know something ?

Why all of a sudden nothing being said ? Neil Speight and the Essex Chronicle also gone very quiet thought he would be reporting straight after the meeting was held ?

What is going on ?

alternatively why does no one from tilbury committee let us know whats going on presumably because the meeting never took places silent

tilbury till die or till it dies
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  CHADDER Sun May 30, 2010 4:52 pm

Very quiet on here about outcome of the meeting. Somebody from Southgate's side MUST know something ?

Why all of a sudden nothing being said ? Neil Speight and the Essex Chronicle also gone very quiet thought he would be reporting straight after the meeting was held ?

What is going on ?

CHADDER

Back to top Go down

F.A. Meeting ! Empty FA Meeting

Post  welshexileddocker Sun May 30, 2010 12:45 am

It would be helpful if Mark Southgate - who was due to attend the meeting - could post on this forum,
where legally possible - his own view on what happened at the meeting and where TFC go forward into the new season.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 29, 2010 11:45 am

gaton wrote:I take it by the lack of information regarding the FA meeting, that both parties involved in this power struggle have decided not to keep us important supporters out of the the loop. A simple message from the chairman or the so called shadow commitee may have helped. I think after doing some back ground work that what has happened is not illegal and the club should now move forward, i think Robbie Nash owes us an explanation as to what he intends to do with his 70% shareholding, is he going to invest to take the club forward or is he willing to sell his shares to someone who will invest and take the club forward ( i would be willing to negotiate on this ) or is going to sell the club off for development and leave with a few million pounds in his pocket. So come on Robbie what is it to be.

Maybe you should contact him direct and discuss or nogotiate ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  gaton Sat May 29, 2010 10:20 am

I take it by the lack of information regarding the FA meeting, that both parties involved in this power struggle have decided not to keep us important supporters out of the the loop. A simple message from the chairman or the so called shadow commitee may have helped. I think after doing some back ground work that what has happened is not illegal and the club should now move forward, i think Robbie Nash owes us an explanation as to what he intends to do with his 70% shareholding, is he going to invest to take the club forward or is he willing to sell his shares to someone who will invest and take the club forward ( i would be willing to negotiate on this ) or is going to sell the club off for development and leave with a few million pounds in his pocket. So come on Robbie what is it to be.

gaton

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 am

steve_meredith wrote:southgate

Sounds serious, do you know what the FA said ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  steve_meredith Sat May 29, 2010 7:11 am

southgate

steve_meredith

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 29, 2010 6:34 am

steve_meredith wrote:i heard from southgate that the meeting didn't go as well as hoped. I think there may be another meeting with the FA but i heard they may take legal action against nashy

Who the F.A. ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  steve_meredith Sat May 29, 2010 6:32 am

i heard from southgate that the meeting didn't go as well as hoped. I think there may be another meeting with the FA but i heard they may take legal action against nashy

steve_meredith

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat May 29, 2010 6:25 am

Any news of the outcome of yesterdays meeting, i will be up the club tomorrow to see if Nashy wants to shed any light but has anybody heard anything ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun May 23, 2010 12:03 pm

Dont you go Mavis, go and sit in the Anchor, there are not so many bullys in there. You brave bastards.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun May 23, 2010 11:16 am

Get up there and let the scum see us, and give all the parasites a good ear bashing, and let the F.A see we want these scum bags out.Will all the commitee be able to get a day off work, OOOPS sorry you lazy bastard. See you friday morning bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun May 23, 2010 4:13 am

Is it worth the supporters going up there,as the bar area aint going to be open at 11 on a friday like most football clubs are....even the scum bags club house use to open early for a drink,Or shall we just all go an stand on the roof of the club with the flags etc......Would be nice to be able to go in OUR football club early doors on a bank holiday weekend for a drink etc - Just A Fought. Very Happy
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Thu May 20, 2010 12:51 am

May be a few banners outside ground would be good. to show Fa fans have passion for club.
unfortunately I will be working.
may be we need to find out more at the fans meeting tonight!
Come on Dockers Smile Smile Smile Smile
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

F.A. Meeting ! Empty F A Meeting

Post  welshexileddocker Wed May 19, 2010 1:39 pm

Doubt they want the supporters there - we might learn too much!!!

Lets hope something positive - for Tilbury Football Club - comes out from the meetings taking place.

TFC 4 ever.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

F.A. Meeting ! Empty F.A. Meeting !

Post  chubba Wed May 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Apparantly there is a meeting at the Football Club 28th May at 11am with the Chairman, Trustees & Directors along with representative from the F.A. Rolling Eyes Sounds serious Shocked Do you reckon fans will be able to attend Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down