Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lowestoft photos

5 posters

Go down

Lowestoft photos Empty Re: Lowestoft photos

Post  Admin Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:33 am

Now that we're in different divisions how about a preseason friendly? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:41 am

malky gladwin wrote:It was great to see the best away support at Lowestoft Town. There was some great songs being sung that i havnt heard for a long time, as i was working the door from the clubhouse to the ground. I met a few Tilbury supporters and enjoyed the singing in the clubhouse during half time and after the game. Can't thank you enough for the way you all conducted yourself at yesterdays match, it was a great day for both clubs. Also, as being in to the mod/scooter scene i got talking to two lads in the Tilbury group and will try and catch up at Mersea and The Sheppey scooter rally. Me and my boys will try and get in a few Tilbury games next season to have a good crack Very Happy

Thank you for organising great weather and cold beer cheers
Good day had by all, and good luck next season.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:27 am

malky gladwin wrote:It was great to see the best away support at Lowestoft Town. There was some great songs being sung that i havnt heard for a long time, as i was working the door from the clubhouse to the ground. I met a few Tilbury supporters and enjoyed the singing in the clubhouse during half time and after the game. Can't thank you enough for the way you all conducted yourself at yesterdays match, it was a great day for both clubs. Also, as being in to the mod/scooter scene i got talking to two lads in the Tilbury group and will try and catch up at Mersea and The Sheppey scooter rally. Me and my boys will try and get in a few Tilbury games next season to have a good crack Very Happy

Good to meet you Malky, fantastic hospitality at your place, thanks for that!
Will meet at Sid James and Mersea for a beer or two drunken

Good luck for next season and well done on winning the league cheers
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Lowestoft photos Empty Lowestoft V Tilbury

Post  malky gladwin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:37 pm

It was great to see the best away support at Lowestoft Town. There was some great songs being sung that i havnt heard for a long time, as i was working the door from the clubhouse to the ground. I met a few Tilbury supporters and enjoyed the singing in the clubhouse during half time and after the game. Can't thank you enough for the way you all conducted yourself at yesterdays match, it was a great day for both clubs. Also, as being in to the mod/scooter scene i got talking to two lads in the Tilbury group and will try and catch up at Mersea and The Sheppey scooter rally. Me and my boys will try and get in a few Tilbury games next season to have a good crack Very Happy

malky gladwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:16 pm

a great video on youtube by a lowestoft fan with some pics in it and some singing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ebM1GciJVE in the background
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:53 am

AT 8 0 clock sat morning i went to a football match, and i have just got back 18.30 sunday, to my freinds and family i thank you and love you.WE ARE THE FAMOUS TILBURY TOWN drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 am

theres a couple on the facegroup as well
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lowestoft photos Empty Lowestoft photos

Post  clarry Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:31 am

I've uploaded all the photos I took at Lowestoft onto my facebook, if you want to see them add me as a friend. Laughing
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down