Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F.A.CUP Sat 25th August

3 posters

Go down

F.A.CUP Sat 25th August  Empty Re: F.A.CUP Sat 25th August

Post  Dock end John Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:39 am

After yesterdays F.A. cup win, we will play Lowestoft Town at home on Sat 8th Sept K.O. 15.00. Home tomorrow V ware K.O 15.00.
Its not to late to join or renew supporters club membership. New members Adult £5 (includes free T.F.C. pin badge) Child £1 renewals Adult £1 Child 50p.If you are renewing please bring your card with you, and anyone who has paid but not got 2012/13 stamp please bring your card with you tomorrow.The programme seems to have improved from last season and it worth buying complete history of T.F.C. in the F.A.cup was interesting keep up the good work.Not sure what time the clubs opening tomorrow, if anyone knows please post.We are down to the last 10 T.F.C. pin badges anyone wishing to buy one £2 each i will have the last of them with me tomorrow. I think we need to have T.F.C.S.C. meeting sooner rather than later to sort out christmas do and raffle."COME ON YOU DOCKERS"
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  tilbury Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:42 pm

great 5-1 win today and now play lowestoft at home in the next round drunken

tilbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:00 am

Lokking frowards to todays game, should be a good chance for the new players to settle in to the side, from what I seen so far they all look good and should fit in to the team well.
Is it to late to pay dues for the supporetefs club? I will try to get in to club before the game. Very Happy Very Happy
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

F.A.CUP Sat 25th August  Empty F.A.CUP Sat 25th August

Post  Dock end John Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:17 am

Home v Brantham Athletic ko 15.00 The club bar will be open at 10.30 selling a range of fine ales and tea and coffee.Anyone who fancies going for a breakfast, i will post Thursday or friday time and place most prob be around 09.45 -10.00. "UP FOR THE CUP" drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down