Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friendly Away V Banbury United.

2 posters

Go down

Friendly Away V Banbury United. Empty Friendly Away V Banbury United.

Post  dave leeks Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:34 am

was a good day out the driver did have a heavy foot on the old brake bring on saturday 18th v brentwood am up to come to that game with dolce

dave leeks

Back to top Go down

Friendly Away V Banbury United. Empty Friendly Away V Banbury United.

Post  Dock end John Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:48 am

Well well well where do i start,120 miles to Banbury United F.C. No drinking on coach, no air conditioning, no toilet, and at one stage thought we would have to get out and push the fucking thing up a steep incline.Left the club at 11.10 arrived at there ground 14.00 (approx).After a quick jib in at last beer.The match was ok for a friendly new boy Danny looks a bit lively and will fit in well with "em" on the other wing.Some of the banter from a few of there fans was a bit above friendly banter, i might be a bit of a pratt at times but i aint got a vajazzle still we gave it back to them, back came there replies of shutuuuuuuuuuup, shutuuuuuuuup at half time had a chat with a Q.P.R. fan who like myself is sick of the professional scene and he follows Banbury home and away,he got me a carlsberg so he was ok.The second half came and went with out much incident and were well beaten 4-0, having said that we did play some good football and played the ball about a bit and "Danny"showed promise.Flags taken down, back into the bar and after a few more beers the long trip home started. All onto the coach at 18.15 arrived back in the club bar 21.30 (approx) for at last some proper drinking.I must point out that the coach itself or the driver not responsible for the delay going (traffic) coming home (accident)on the roads.And it was nice to travel with "THE BOSS" and the boys for a change.So for a chinese meal to take home, i sat eating it thinking why o why have 15 or so "DOCKERS" fans done a 240 mile round trip for a friendy football match.?????? " COME ON YOU DOCKERS" Travel arrangements to Brentwood Town F.C. on Sat 18th August to follow. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down