Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robbed by officials

4 posters

Go down

Robbed by officials Empty Re: Robbed by officials

Post  tilbury Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:08 am

Ref bottled giving us a penalty which was blatently inside the box and what surely should have been a red for the sudbury player.
Was a shame but to be honest they probably deserved the win, we can be thankful they don't have reidy up front for them. they'd have won about 4-0 some awful finishing by them.

tilbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:44 am

We got what we deserved yesterday and that was nothing. We just had a bad day, i think we were due one sooner or later.Some big big games next saturday AFC Sudbury v blue noses Enfield v Harlow Leiston v Redbridge and the "DOCKERS" travel to Heybridge swifts and we have got to bounce straight back from yesterday. Sad
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  happy hammer Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:40 am

agree with you newboy that cheat of a ref robbed us Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
perhaps we should have bribed him
dont want him here again and as for that two footed lunge that's what it was and not a tackle RED CARD strait off

happy hammer

Back to top Go down

Robbed by officials Empty Robbed by officials

Post  Newboy Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:30 pm

Got to admit Sudbury were better side today although they were greatly helped by man in the middle one of the worst I've seen, there penalty was not even cllose conned the ref big time! How the player stayed on after one of worse two footed studs up on kingy I've seen, beats me, on that note we need more kingys and hentys in the team they play with so much passion there are a few who should take note! Sudbury with the help of the men in black got lucky they should have been down to nine and we should have had a pen, that said great season so far lads, strange substitutions today though, hope injury to bos not to serious,

Newboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum