Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chatham home

5 posters

Go down

chatham home Empty RE; chatham home

Post  micky moon Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:42 am

great point yesturday i would have took a point at the start but has chubba mentions felt a bit gutted at the end .saying that well deserved point well done paul and the lads.. and i thank YOU all for coming round sunday brilliant weekend. see you all saturday drunken drunken drunken drunken

micky moon

Back to top Go down

chatham home Empty Re: chatham home

Post  chubba Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:33 am

Yer I second that, big thanks to Mr & Mrs Moon for Sunday (hope you help me when I need a new liver) and also well done to Vaughany and the boys for the great start to the season. Can't believe I left Monday being gutted with a draw against the team with 100% record but I think the 2nd half performance was very promising and I didn't think we looked too bad for a two bob team (according to their keeper anyway).

Tilbury F.C.
Wherever they take us !!!!!
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:53 am

What a great bank holiday weekend, yes we did have good chances to be 2 or 3 up before they scored but thats football for you, we have played 4 top sides and remain 5th and unbeaten. The F.A. cup starts this sat at home v Biggleswade united 15.00 ko. Should Tilbury F.C. reach wembley F.A.cup final 2012, all paid up members will receive a free cup final ticket,another bonus for being a member of the T.F.C.S.C.I would also like to thank MR and MRS Moon, for there splended hospitality all day sunday, and for some well into the early hours monday morning(PISSHEADS)on behalf of all the lads and lassies a big thankyou.Hope to see you all up the FOOTBALL CLUB sat, and a nice little run in the FA cup would be nice, talking to Paul and Robbie monday nignt, and they have a lot of belief and passion in what they are trying to do with taking the club forward, along with our wonderful support who knows what the season holds for us. cheers cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  welshexileddocker Tue Aug 30, 2011 1:14 am

Another good result - kept up our unbeaten start to the season.
Hope you all had a good day out cheers cheers cheers

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

chatham home Empty chatham home

Post  tilbury Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:32 am

drew 1-1 they scored on 90 mins we had loads of chances to get some more but didn't take them. still at least were getting those chances and havent lost a game yet

tilbury

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down