Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE'RE GONA WIN THE LEAGUE....

4 posters

Go down

WE'RE GONA WIN THE LEAGUE.... Empty Chubba

Post  TFC-Lea Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:01 am

I didnt say anyone was "STILL" slagging him off - Read it again properly you donut.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

WE'RE GONA WIN THE LEAGUE.... Empty Re: WE'RE GONA WIN THE LEAGUE....

Post  chubba Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:15 pm

TFC-Lea wrote:CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS

What a start to the season,Top of the league.See what happens when you give a manager time (he has a lot of friends now all of a sudden) Anyone that tells me to calm down can jog on,It was good enough for most people to slag him off after a few games into last season,so it's good enough for me to get carried away after just a few games into this season.Just a thought but if we was to go on a loosing run later in the season or if we start to loose a few games etc shall we all just stick behind Paul Vaughan this time and give him 100% backing,it will only help him and the club finish in a higher posistion.He has been honest since day one and told us he is new at this level of football and still learning so after a shit start at the club i think he deserves all our support now.Not to forget the 3-2 win over Grays :-)

Well done Paul - Lets hope we can finish in the top half and maybe have a good cup run - Up The Dockers.

Didnt know anyone was still slagging him off scratch
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:16 am

"PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY, PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY" Wink
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:17 am

Were 2nd now mate Very Happy
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

WE'RE GONA WIN THE LEAGUE.... Empty WE'RE GONA WIN THE LEAGUE....

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:51 am

CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS CHAMPIONS

What a start to the season,Top of the league.See what happens when you give a manager time (he has a lot of friends now all of a sudden) Anyone that tells me to calm down can jog on,It was good enough for most people to slag him off after a few games into last season,so it's good enough for me to get carried away after just a few games into this season.Just a thought but if we was to go on a loosing run later in the season or if we start to loose a few games etc shall we all just stick behind Paul Vaughan this time and give him 100% backing,it will only help him and the club finish in a higher posistion.He has been honest since day one and told us he is new at this level of football and still learning so after a shit start at the club i think he deserves all our support now.Not to forget the 3-2 win over Grays :-)

Well done Paul - Lets hope we can finish in the top half and maybe have a good cup run - Up The Dockers.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down