Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!

4 posters

Go down

GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!! Empty Re: GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:18 am

The dock end wrote:We played shit yesterday, the lads need to show some bollocks next week and get back to wining ways.GIve erm a bit extra training this week Chester. Football wise yesterday was a shit day. No "Come on you Dockers" clown
I agree it was a shit game but piss up after the game was great did you find the flag&the money Embarassed Embarassed drunken

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!! Empty Re: GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!

Post  Dock end John Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:10 am

We played shit yesterday, the lads need to show some bollocks next week and get back to wining ways.GIve erm a bit extra training this week Chester. Football wise yesterday was a shit day. No "Come on you Dockers" clown
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:52 am

RM18 wrote:they dont care about chester
they dont care about fans
tilbury football club
is in the wrong hands
love it mate love it bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:59 am

tilbury222 wrote:This may sound a bit hypocrytical as i can't make it Saturday but everybody who can make it should try there hardest to get some more fans up there and show the PRICKS who want Chester out that the PAYING fans are 100% behind him, and if it is out of him or the board who should go we would kindly all pay for a taxi for them to FUCK OFF.
how can we get more surporters to turn up [we could spread a rumor that thier is a free bar &strippers after the game pass it on ] ps wear your thong tommorw night ? hope to see a big crowd at the game saturday affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid drunken

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:49 am

they dont care about chester
they dont care about fans
tilbury football club
is in the wrong hands
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:36 am

iv only been watchin tilbury for the last 2 years now but from what iv seen chester has got tilbury playing some really good football and that has won us a cup. So what is the problem with the so called committee wanting chester out. how can a committee of a club want a manager out for making their team play well and win things. all i hear from chester when he speaks is nothing but determination for tilbury to do well. i think people dont want answers they need answers as this can only bring tilbury down.

Merry Christmas everyone and lets hope next year on the football pitch can bring as much happyness as this year has

Tilb Born And Bred
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:09 am

The dock end wrote:To the tune BAD MOON RISING

I see the dock end rising
I see theres trouble on the way
Dont go out tonight, unless your black and white
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
don;t give you day job up as for the so called committe wanting chester out I agree with tilbury 222 & you taxi for the committe is waiting in the car park bom bom bom bom bom bom affraid

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:37 pm

To the tune BAD MOON RISING

I see the dock end rising
Dont go out tonight, unless your black and white
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:11 pm

Any guests online must be laughing there balls off, this is better than your normal Christmas pantomine. But i can tell you alot of us aint laughing in Tilbury. bom bom bom
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 am

tilbury222 wrote:This may sound a bit hypocrytical as i can't make it Saturday but everybody who can make it should try there hardest to get some more fans up there and show the PRICKS who want Chester out that the PAYING fans are 100% behind him, and if it is out of him or the board who should go we would kindly all pay for a taxi for them to FUCK OFF.
hypocrytical dont make me laugh when was the last time you saw a comittee member at an away match on a sat let alone rushing home to get to midweek away game. Comittee for what i shit em. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:51 am

The pricks who want him out, dont even pay to get in,and if they did have to pay would not be there. 99% of the fans are happy with what chester has done for Tilbury F.C. to date. The so called comittee must see this and if they do get him out it will not be on footballing grounds. Then one must ask why is a talented manager with ambition and wanting to take Tilbury F.C. forward is not wanted. This in my opinion is a lack of surport and ambition coming from the so called comittee.100% Tilbury F.C. 100% Chester. "Come on you dockers" jocolor santa jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!! Empty GRAHAM CHESTER'S BLACK AND WHITE ARMY !!!!!

Post  chubba Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 am

This may sound a bit hypocrytical as i can't make it Saturday but everybody who can make it should try there hardest to get some more fans up there and show the PRICKS who want Chester out that the PAYING fans are 100% behind him, and if it is out of him or the board who should go we would kindly all pay for a taxi for them to FUCK OFF.
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down