Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

out the cup

+4
micky moon
Dordi_Kaka
chubba
mickie1955
8 posters

Go down

out the cup  Empty Re: out the cup

Post  marcus Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:35 am

marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:05 am

CHUBBA wrote:Cheers Marcus, do you know what the hold up is ?

No mate ain't got a clue.

marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:53 am

Cheers Marcus, do you know what the hold up is ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  marcus Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:46 am

CHUBBA wrote:Anyone know if we have def been kicked out ?

Apparently league had a meeting last night about it ?

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch

Still not heard anything yet mate as soon as i do i will post on the website and here.

marcus

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:59 am

Anyone know if we have def been kicked out ?

Apparently league had a meeting last night about it ?

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:10 am

clarry wrote:
TFC-Lea wrote:Chubba.2 bob club mate,we couldnt even get the half time scores.Ive never been to a football club anywhere in the world where you cant get football scores,We are made to feel more welcome at away grounds.Got the bbc red button working at 4:05 (only cos i done it myself) which is a lot of good when you wana know half times from 3:45 to 4:00...You would think the amount of money some people have spent up there that they would be made a bit more welcome.When asked to put some music on you get looked at as if you'd just shot someone,I think it's very sad that a small club like this with some very passionate supporters are basicly being told to piss off.(we know your be reading this an know there wont be a reply,i dont really see the point in coming on here an reading stuff unless your gona reply an give your views)

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

I couldnt believe it when I walked in on Saturday to be told that the Spurs v Everton game was not on the telly because the Club had its Sky disconnected. It is a football club ffs. Bar service was again poor and as Lea said when asked to put on music instead of the grand prix build up he was looked at as if he was bothering the bar staff (I'm sure they get paid for 'working' there). The bar itself is a state and embarrassing when visiting supporters come in and the toilets reek.

I'm dissillusioned with the whole club, Wont be spending any of my money in the bar if it can be avoided and will be keeping my fingers crossed for a new investor to come in. Will still be going over to watch the football when work allows and hope to get to a few more aways. Feel sorry for the current management as well but Saturdays performance was shocking, got to be a lot better or relegation is a certainty and we all know who wants that to happen.

'We are the famous Tilbury Town' etc etc

Nashy has got it exactly how he wants it Clarry cos he dont want us up there, us being there is an inconvinience for him i am like you i didnt want to drink up there from beginning of the season but the people i drink with seem to want to keep giving him money for his hospitality. Be interesting if he even bovvers opening the club New Years Day for the Gays Pathetic game Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:00 am

micky moon wrote:WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL NEVER DIE
KEEP THE DOCKERS FLAG FLYING HIGH
COS TILBURY TOWN WILL NEVER DIE
COME ON TILBURY;COME ON TILBURY;COME ON TILBURY I love you I love you I love you

I am afraid we will mate very slowly Sad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

out the cup  Empty 2 bob club!

Post  clarry Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:08 pm

TFC-Lea wrote:Chubba.2 bob club mate,we couldnt even get the half time scores.Ive never been to a football club anywhere in the world where you cant get football scores,We are made to feel more welcome at away grounds.Got the bbc red button working at 4:05 (only cos i done it myself) which is a lot of good when you wana know half times from 3:45 to 4:00...You would think the amount of money some people have spent up there that they would be made a bit more welcome.When asked to put some music on you get looked at as if you'd just shot someone,I think it's very sad that a small club like this with some very passionate supporters are basicly being told to piss off.(we know your be reading this an know there wont be a reply,i dont really see the point in coming on here an reading stuff unless your gona reply an give your views)

What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

I couldnt believe it when I walked in on Saturday to be told that the Spurs v Everton game was not on the telly because the Club had its Sky disconnected. It is a football club ffs. Bar service was again poor and as Lea said when asked to put on music instead of the grand prix build up he was looked at as if he was bothering the bar staff (I'm sure they get paid for 'working' there). The bar itself is a state and embarrassing when visiting supporters come in and the toilets reek.

I'm dissillusioned with the whole club, Wont be spending any of my money in the bar if it can be avoided and will be keeping my fingers crossed for a new investor to come in. Will still be going over to watch the football when work allows and hope to get to a few more aways. Feel sorry for the current management as well but Saturdays performance was shocking, got to be a lot better or relegation is a certainty and we all know who wants that to happen.

'We are the famous Tilbury Town' etc etc
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

out the cup  Empty RE out the cup

Post  micky moon Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:53 pm

WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL NEVER DIE
WE'LL NEVER DIE
KEEP THE DOCKERS FLAG FLYING HIGH
COS TILBURY TOWN WILL NEVER DIE
COME ON TILBURY;COME ON TILBURY;COME ON TILBURY I love you I love you I love you

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:44 pm

Chubba.2 bob club mate,we couldnt even get the half time scores.Ive never been to a football club anywhere in the world where you cant get football scores,We are made to feel more welcome at away grounds.Got the bbc red button working at 4:05 (only cos i done it myself) which is a lot of good when you wana know half times from 3:45 to 4:00...You would think the amount of money some people have spent up there that they would be made a bit more welcome.When asked to put some music on you get looked at as if you'd just shot someone,I think it's very sad that a small club like this with some very passionate supporters are basicly being told to piss off.(we know your be reading this an know there wont be a reply,i dont really see the point in coming on here an reading stuff unless your gona reply an give your views)

TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:55 am

Dont think the WEBMASTER is aware what is going on, they have sats resuilt but no news of us getting kicked out of ryman league cup, i was there when paul said ,all that travelled to the Romford cup game at Aveley, would be creddited to free admission to a home game.That is nice of paul, but if many more get in without paying, no fucker will be paying to get in.I dont think any club official will come on here and admit to who fucked up, but they could at least explain on the official web. drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

out the cup  Empty RE out the cup

Post  micky moon Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:24 am

big big shame this is played well on the night coming from 1-0 down what a f*****g waste Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:35 am

Paul did say what happened and also said that a game will be free of charge for those who went. Can't remember if he meant this saturday
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:51 am

That shows you how 2 bob we are now with the f**king idiots running the club !!!!!
Do you think the club will refund us fans who went to the Romford game as it is there fu*k up we are now out Rolling Eyes
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:42 pm

i think its the league cup southgate told us and paul confirmed it Mad
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 am

What cup and were did you read it Mick ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

out the cup  Empty out the cup

Post  mickie1955 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

we are out the cup without kicking a ball played an illegible player league cup affraid
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum