Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enfield Town @ home

2 posters

Go down

Enfield Town @ home Empty Re: Enfield Town @ home

Post  chubba Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:40 am

I thought yesterday was a fu**ing disgrace all round and i include myself in that statement too cos i should not have had a go at our vice chairman (i would have showed my disapproval to the Chairman but he aint nowhere to be seen) but i am afraid if things aint sorted soon we will be fu**ed not just this season but the whole future of Tilbury FC. Paul Vaughan had the decency to talk to us in the bar after and explain what he is trying to do but yet again i aint convinced he is the man to improve on the past 2 seasons but i think he will be here for how ever long the current commitee are here. He also said he has got full control of the dressing room which i find total bollox cos off the amount of sendings off we are having shows to me they dont respect the manager !

Roll on Tuesday Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:32 am

hard to tell. the manager has to pump it in there brains about disipline. it hard enough with 11 as some of our players arent good enough let alone trying to get a result with 10.

this is a better question tho

Does anyone think we will finish the game with 11 pissheads on piss ? i think so
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Enfield Town @ home Empty Enfield Town @ home

Post  chubba Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:04 am

Does anyone think we will finish the game with 11 players on pitch ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down