Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARK SOUTHGATE, PAUL TANDY & CO

+2
TRUEBLUE
welshexileddocker
6 posters

Go down

MARK SOUTHGATE, PAUL TANDY & CO Empty Re: MARK SOUTHGATE, PAUL TANDY & CO

Post  chubba Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:56 am

TRUEBLUE wrote:Best of luck with your endeavours.

Grays have agreed to plat ay East Thurrock next season, but looking forward to the friendly at your place.

Nothing on our new 'Official' Website about that silent
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:26 am

TRUEBLUE wrote:Best of luck with your endeavours.

Grays have agreed to plat ay East Thurrock next season, but looking forward to the friendly at your place.
we have a friendly?
any date or not confirmed yet? cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  TRUEBLUE Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:40 am

Best of luck with your endeavours.

TRUEBLUE

Back to top Go down

MARK SOUTHGATE, PAUL TANDY & CO Empty MARK SOUTHGATE, PAUL TANDY & CO

Post  welshexileddocker Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:03 pm

Many thanks to both Mark and Neil Speight for giving an update on the state of the club as they see it. I have known Barry Wilson for many years and am confident he will do whats best for the football team. I am very disappointed with the lack of action from the FA over alleged wrongdoings. Perhaps FA doensn't stand for Football Association after all. Shocked Shocked

Dockers for ever.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

MARK SOUTHGATE, PAUL TANDY & CO Empty For what it's worth

Post  neil speight Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:12 pm

As someone who is speaking to at least some of the people concerned in all the shennanigans, I can at least make some comment on here without affecting a legal position - as I don't have one!
Over recent days I have spoken to Mark Southgate, Graham Chester and the FA.
The last formal statement from the FA, in response to some direct questions from myself, which was received late yesterday (Monday) said:
Understanding all of the issues at this time I am afraid I am going to frustrate you in that I am not in a position to answer too many of your specific questions on the matter. All we can say at this time is that ‘we are aware of the situation at Tilbury FC and are making ongoing enquiries’

Over several weeks I have send a couple of emails to Robbie but he has not responded after his initial statements regarding Mark and Chester leaving, which is a shame but I am sure he has his reasons.
I have also spoken with the property developers behind the planned deal and I am led to believe they were close to sealing a deal but that appears to have been put on hold by an admission, tacit or 0therwise, that according to the club's constitution, things have not been done correctly. Much will depend on the position of Barry Wilson who, it appears, remains a Trustee. he is currently on a pre-arranged holiday.
I have tried to advise everyone concerned to get round a table and thrash out a compromise deal but to no avail. There has been some communication from Trustee Andy Walters, I believe on behalf of Robbie, seeking a meeting with Barry. That must surely happen at some time in the future.
Unless there is an announcement from the FA - or a sudden change in attitude locally, I suspect people will have to 'wait and see' which is clearly unsatisfactory for those passionate about the club.

The FA Leagues committee meets next week to resolve some of the peripheral issues, including Grays appeal, which may impact on whether or not they play at Chadfields next season.

In all of this I do feel sorry for Paul Vaughan, who must have a devil of job trying to assemble a team, while not certain if he will be there at the start of the season. I haven't spoken to Paul myself but will try to do so for the Enquirer shortly. Equally, like him or hate him, there must be some sympathy for Chester whose track record on the field certainly doesn't merit what's happened to him and his coaching team.

If I have broken any confidence by posting this, I apologise to those I have offended but I am trying to keep people informed in the absence (for probably the right reasons) of others more directly involved, which is my role as a journalist. There will be a resume of all local non-League stuff in this week's Enquirer. Grab a copy or have a look online at www.theenquirer.co.uk.

I hope that helps at least some people.

Neil Speight

PS: While I was writing this, I note Mark has also made a post, which is perhaps timely.

neil speight

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Southgate Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:04 pm

"Trueblue is correct. Both myself and Barry Wilson are taking legal advice. Our Lawyer now has the Clubs Constitution from the FA and its very clear that club rules have been breeched. On advice we will be taking action against the current directors/trustees of Tilbury Football Club and their associates, calling upon the FA as witnesses"

Mark

Mark Southgate

Back to top Go down

Post  TRUEBLUE Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:48 am

Sub judice I suspect.

Lawyers may be involved - nobody wants to give their position away.

TRUEBLUE

Back to top Go down

Post  welshexileddocker Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:43 pm

Please could Mark or Paul or anyone in their camp please let fellow supporters know what their situation is regarding the Dockers. The forum has gone very quiet in respect of these two guys and I feel we should be kept informed of any - or not - repercussions of their removal as officers of the club.

Last edited by welshexileddocker on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelling)

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down