Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

East Anglian Cup Final - Update

+8
TFC-Lea
RM18
kyledylan [dibble ]
Admin
clarry
mickie1955
chubba
Tilbury.F.C
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

East Anglian Cup Final - Update - Page 2 Empty Re: East Anglian Cup Final - Update

Post  RM18 Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:46 am

aint no help with the poxy little bit in the thurrock gazzette about the final just about see it.
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

East Anglian Cup Final - Update - Page 2 Empty Re: East Anglian Cup Final - Update

Post  chubba Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:53 am

The dock end wrote:"Stowie the king" page 5 todays Sun, Tilbury jibber well done. jocolor jocolor jocolor
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2858330/Blaggers-make-Cheryl-smile.html
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 am

"Stowie the king" page 5 todays Sun, Tilbury jibber well done. jocolor jocolor jocolor
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

East Anglian Cup Final - Update - Page 2 Empty POSTERS

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:34 am

I wouldnt bother wasting your time with the posters to be honest lads,It's just my opinion but we been here before with it all aint we,I think if everyone in Tilbury knew about it they wouldnt be bothered about it.I mean if none of em wanted to go to the following game at home after the cup final day last year are they ever gona want to go.

Id like to see a big crowed over there an more money coming in as much as everyone else but just cant see it happening.Plus if they aint followed us in the past why should they be allowed to come an enjoy a cup final,We are the ones that deserve another final.lol.

As for some of the moaning on here,Lets not forget people how far we have come in a very very short period of time.We improved on the following league posititon last year by finising 11th and we will prob improve on that this year,So it's nothing but improvment under chester,i know he said he promised us a top 5 finish but he prob didnt think he would loose the likes of ricky hayles,

If we was to go up this year would it be to soon anyway would we just come straight back down,If chester can improve each season with us which im sure he will then if we are being realistic then surly next season we will go up.

"AND HIS NAME IS LEE HODGES HE'S A GENIUS WHO PLAYS FOR TILBURY AND HIS NAME IS LEE HODGES"
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:49 am

any news on the posters for the cup final . its only a week away

tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Tilbury.F.C wrote:We now have confirmation that our Cup Final against Halstead Town will be played at Chadfields on Thursday 25th February, Kick off at 19:45.

Regards -
can we get some posters to place in shops around tilbury we 've waited long enough more advertising maybe bigger crowd will be at game on saturday cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

East Anglian Cup Final - Update - Page 2 Empty East Anglian Cup Final

Post  Tilbury.F.C Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am

We now have confirmation that our Cup Final against Halstead Town will be played at Chadfields on Thursday 25th February, Kick off at 19:45.

Regards - Paul

Tilbury.F.C

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:28 pm

tilbury222 wrote:
tilbury222 wrote:MOAN MOAN FUCKING MOAN geek

It's another FINAL stop f**king moaning king

im old it what i do

tilbury till i die

p.s get up the bar
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:27 am

lol yer its another final but it aint if it never gets played. hope they put it somewere else than at tilbury though then it means another cup final day out.
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:29 am

tilbury222 wrote:MOAN MOAN FUCKING MOAN geek

It's another FINAL stop f**king moaning king
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:28 am

MOAN MOAN FUCKING MOAN geek
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:08 pm

Tilbury.F.C wrote:It would seem that Halstead unfortunately are due to play Great Yarmouth in the Ridgeons League Cup on the 26th Jan? So unless Halstead reschedule their match with Great Yarmouth then we may not play the final until sometime in March? The ironic thing is that we may end up playing our first round game against Stansted in this years East Anglian Cup before playing last years final? All very strange!

Mark Southgate and I will try and sort this out and I will let you know the outcome.

Regards - Paul
we are endering this mickey mouse cup competition again [east anglian cup is a joke and we have enteredit again confused confused confused confused confused

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:02 pm

Tilbury.F.C wrote:It would seem that Halstead unfortunately are due to play Great Yarmouth in the Ridgeons League Cup on the 26th Jan? So unless Halstead reschedule their match with Great Yarmouth then we may not play the final until sometime in March? The ironic thing is that we may end up playing our first round game against Stansted in this years East Anglian Cup before playing last years final? All very strange!

Mark Southgate and I will try and sort this out and I will let you know the outcome.

Regards - Paul
we are endering this mickey mouse cup competition again

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:04 pm

why not just toss a coin and we can get strait on the piss
tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 am

mickie1955 wrote:so we still dont know if the finals tuesday .so we cant let any one know yet
this cup a f@@cking joke cant the powers that be see commonsense and get the cup final out the way .
this cup final has lost a lot of its excitement as we have been waiting so long sines the excitement of the semi to now it dose not seem the same [you've got to ask your self is this cup worth the effort and expense]
tilbury till i die

The thurrock gazette agrees
http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/sport/4864102.Tilbury_face_wait_until_March_for_next_move_in_final/
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:01 am

so we still dont know if the finals tuesday .so we cant let any one know yet
this cup a f@@cking joke cant the powers that be see commonsense and get the cup final out the way .
this cup final has lost a lot of its excitement as we have been waiting so long sines the excitement of the semi to now it dose not seem the same [you've got to ask your self is this cup worth the effort and expense]
tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

East Anglian Cup Final - Update - Page 2 Empty East Anglian Cup Final - Update

Post  Tilbury.F.C Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 pm

It would seem that Halstead unfortunately are due to play Great Yarmouth in the Ridgeon’s League Cup on the 26th Jan? So unless Halstead reschedule their match with Great Yarmouth then we may not play the final until sometime in March? The ironic thing is that we may end up playing our first round game against Stansted in this years East Anglian Cup before playing last years final? All very strange!

Regards - Paul

Tilbury.F.C

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:52 am

tilbury222 wrote:
Admin wrote:They are level ten of the pyramid which is basically 2 divisions below us
There average gate is 97 so hopefully they'll bring a few with them Smile
http://www.ridgeonsleague.co.uk/
Up the dockers

How the f**k can they have a bigger average gate than us 2 divisions lower !!!!! What a joke Razz

it does seem unfair Sad lol

Yeh hopefully we could get 200 in like the billericay game last season Smile cheers

Up the dockers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:42 am

tilbury222 wrote:
Admin wrote:They are level ten of the pyramid which is basically 2 divisions below us
Up the dockers

How the f**k can they have a bigger average gate than us 2 divisions lower !!!!! What a joke Razz

On there website they reckon they will have a coach if enough interest !!!!! So if we spread the word maybe a crowd of 150-200 might be gettable if we tell everyone it is ANOTHER final !!
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:38 am

Up the dockers

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:44 am

They are level ten of the pyramid which is basically 2 divisions below us
Up the dockers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:55 am

http://www.halsteadtownfc.com/

currently 7th in Ridgeons league div 1
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:19 am

what do we know about halstead
tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

East Anglian Cup Final - Update - Page 2 Empty East Anglian Cup Final - Update

Post  Tilbury.F.C Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:45 am

Yes normally this would be the case, but Maistone are still in their Country Cup which takes preference oover the League Cup. So barring poor weather it looks like "Game on"

Regards - Paul

Tilbury.F.C

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:06 am

Tilbury.F.C wrote:Semi-Final, East Anglian Cup played on Tuesday 19th January 10, the result was Brantham Athletic 1, Halstead Town 2.

The Final will be played at Chadfield's on Tuesday 26th January 10, kick off at 7:45pm:-

Tilbury Vs Halstead Town.

Regards - Paul

Will the Maidstone League Cup game not take preference ?
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next