Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS SEASON SO FAR ..........

+2
kyledylan [dibble ]
chubba
6 posters

Go down

THIS SEASON SO FAR .......... Empty Re: THIS SEASON SO FAR ..........

Post  chubba Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:57 pm

I will definatly be there as i am of work all that weekend bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

LETS GO FUCKING MENTAL LA LA LA LA drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

We should try and get Nashy to go and buy us some fucking beers for the ammount of money we have put over the bar up the club Question
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:10 am

mickie1955 wrote:well done Aron good picture of whats there do have any idea of numbers yet /when is the money to be in by

tilbury till i die

so far defenate people are :

Colin
Aaron
Luke
Mickie
Dibble
Chubba
John
Lea
Clarry
snapper and perry
aint heard from graham or shushy but have been told they have said their going. money in as soon as. il speak to my dad tonight and if your going tommorow il let ya know about how much ect
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:18 am

well done Aron good picture of whats there do have any idea of numbers yet /when is the money to be in by

tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Thu Jan 14, 2010 3:40 pm

you know yourself though tilbury can play football on the floor and when they do they are awesome and theres no team in the league iv seen that can play football like we can when we do. but then all of a sudden we go back to the non league style of ball in the air of course team do it, we see east thurrock at home last year do it all game. but when ya know ya team can play footbal its just frustrating to see the long ball that dont work used.

anyways getting onto lowestoft away http://www.premierinn.com/en/homeQuickSearch!execute.action thats the link for the hotel in lowestoft and http://www.outclubbing.com/clubs-england/east/suffolk/lowestoft and http://www.touchlocal.com/nat/c-1355-t-15728-Night+Clubs-Lowestoft theirs links to night clubs and bars. Gonna be BIG bounce
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:12 am

lets not forget at the start of the season,About six games in we was all saying we would go down.If someone had said to us we'd be about 10th an going up is possible i think we would have bit there hand off.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Eveyone lets not forget we are just little Tilbury an lets not let the cup final from last year go to our head an lets all be realistic a top 7 finish would be a brilliant season for tilbury,So lets not be to harsh mr dibble lol! if we dont go up.I know what your saying about sometimes its a lot of good passes then it just goes up in the air,But to be honest apart from brazil i think all teams in the world do it at times.So lets just remeber we are tilbury an we have come a long long way in a very very short time.Some of the football we have played this season has been a joy to watch.

I think chester staying is more important than where we finish,Ok id love to see us go up more than anyone,But chester is the man who has got us where we are at today and no matter where we finish this season he will probably take us forward next season.

I think if we can just keep playing some good football,keep all our players and bring a few in and finish in the top 7 or so an keep the team spirit there etc,Then next season we may be even better if we was to get a few more decent players.

The promotion spot just seems to be slipping away but who knows WE ARE THE FAMOUS TILBURY TOWN so we could do it this season.

I think the lowestoft away party should be bring a firework (not bring a bottle) Cool

Cool Shocked Sad Smile What a Face clown pirat Sleep affraid confused bounce rabbit silent scratch geek afro flower
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:03 am

yes the season so far has been a bit hit and miss it took a few games to get started we were scoring 2 or 3 a game but letting in 1 more than we scored than we closed up shop and kept 5/6 clean sheets but stop scoring enfield maldon vcd east thurrock at home 0-0 at northwood all these game we should have won .
i remember comeing away from enfield and northwood and people saying we were unlucky but i think you make your own luck by running harder or wanting the ball more so lets hope we want it more than our opponents second half of the season
as for the players rickys been outstanding glen took a couple of games and nows his solid and one of the best
signings this season manlee had 2 games when he worked his sockes of then went back to hit and miss joe jamie and danie smith have been steady as ever .
already been some cracking days out for us supporters lets hope we get many more
tilbury till i die
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:34 am

kyledylan wrote:
tilbury222 wrote:I must admit tho the 2nd half of this season is going to be a lot tougher especially with all these games being called off cos that could mean 2 or 3 games a week every week and we have not got the size of squad to deal with that affraid
if we keep the ball on the ground and play football 1 step forward kick the fucking ball as hard & high as possiable 3 steps back still roll on the 24 april drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

Sorry mate thought you meant the season in general ! I do agree when we play it on the ground we look a totally better team, but the pitches are going to be in a poxy condition now so i think we can look forward too a lot of high balls !!! Hope not tho Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:40 pm

tilbury222 wrote:I must admit tho the 2nd half of this season is going to be a lot tougher especially with all these games being called off cos that could mean 2 or 3 games a week every week and we have not got the size of squad to deal with that affraid
if we keep the ball on the ground and play football 1 step forward kick the fucking ball as hard & high as possiable 3 steps back still roll on the 24 april drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:35 pm

Ricky playing great and what about some of joe keiths free kicks? Very Happy cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://tilburyfc.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:32 pm

tilbury222 wrote:
kyledylan wrote:
tilbury222 wrote:I think the boys have done quite well this year all things considered !!! Hopefully Chester can get the lads going again and go on another good run ? And who knows maybe Play Offs not a million miles away. I personally have been impressed with Ricky Hayles (goes without saying tho), Golby has played well, Joe Keith, Jamie Wallace, Daniel Smith and Chris Wheeler have all been as reliable as ever, Joel Barnett is always full of running and winding the opposition up and it has been a pity that Manlee and Stowey have not been available all season !!! So for the remainder of the season i think all we can ask for is 100% every game until the end of the season and who knows with a bit of luck another crack at defending OUR TROPHY in another Final. Oh and nearly forgot but lets all hope Gr**s keep up there impressive results and get relegated then we will be even closer to a game against the scum Very Happy ALL TOGETHER NOW ' WE ALL HATE GRAYSCUM WE ALL HATE GRAYSCUM' bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Roll on 24th April drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
it'sa pity one step forward three steps back roll on 24 april affraid affraid affraid drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

A bit harsh i think Dib when you look at our resources and be realistic about things, but you are entitled to your opinion mate scratch

nar i agree with dibble weve won 2 away games this season ok weve drawn a few. when we think were gonna go on a lil run of form it jus comes to a stop. we aint been consistant enough this season. but still a good laugh with everyone on a saturday afternoon and yer cant wait for the 24th of april thats what its all about
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:24 pm

I must admit tho the 2nd half of this season is going to be a lot tougher especially with all these games being called off cos that could mean 2 or 3 games a week every week and we have not got the size of squad to deal with that affraid
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:21 pm

kyledylan wrote:
tilbury222 wrote:I think the boys have done quite well this year all things considered !!! Hopefully Chester can get the lads going again and go on another good run ? And who knows maybe Play Offs not a million miles away. I personally have been impressed with Ricky Hayles (goes without saying tho), Golby has played well, Joe Keith, Jamie Wallace, Daniel Smith and Chris Wheeler have all been as reliable as ever, Joel Barnett is always full of running and winding the opposition up and it has been a pity that Manlee and Stowey have not been available all season !!! So for the remainder of the season i think all we can ask for is 100% every game until the end of the season and who knows with a bit of luck another crack at defending OUR TROPHY in another Final. Oh and nearly forgot but lets all hope Gr**s keep up there impressive results and get relegated then we will be even closer to a game against the scum Very Happy ALL TOGETHER NOW ' WE ALL HATE GRAYSCUM WE ALL HATE GRAYSCUM' bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Roll on 24th April drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
it'sa pity one step forward three steps back roll on 24 april affraid affraid affraid drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken

A bit harsh i think Dib when you look at our resources and be realistic about things, but you are entitled to your opinion mate scratch
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  RM18 Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 pm

ya forgot about nathan gorden ...
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  kyledylan [dibble ] Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:15 pm

kyledylan [dibble ]

Back to top Go down

THIS SEASON SO FAR .......... Empty THIS SEASON SO FAR ..........

Post  chubba Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:37 pm

I think the boys have done quite well this year all things considered !!! Hopefully Chester can get the lads going again and go on another good run ? And who knows maybe Play Offs not a million miles away. I personally have been impressed with Ricky Hayles (goes without saying tho), Golby has played well, Joe Keith, Jamie Wallace, Daniel Smith and Chris Wheeler have all been as reliable as ever, Joel Barnett is always full of running and winding the opposition up and it has been a pity that Manlee and Stowey have not been available all season !!! So for the remainder of the season i think all we can ask for is 100% every game until the end of the season and who knows with a bit of luck another crack at defending OUR TROPHY in another Final. Oh and nearly forgot but lets all hope Gr**s keep up there impressive results and get relegated then we will be even closer to a game against the scum Very Happy ALL TOGETHER NOW ' WE ALL HATE GRAYSCUM WE ALL HATE GRAYSCUM' bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down