Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!!

5 posters

Go down

New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!! Empty Re: New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!!

Post  Bridgeman Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 am

Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!! Empty Re: New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!!

Post  Dordi_Kaka Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:20 am

Dock end John wrote:Romford beat Waltham forest to go above us mate.
Football Web Pages says 3-4 to Romford but the official result was 4-4 according to Waltham Forest's Twitter and the official Ryman League Website.

Perfect result for us really. Now we have a game in hand over a few teams Very Happy
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  danny boy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:16 am

i will keep this short, f@@k off grays, we dont want you at tilbury.

danny boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:36 am

Romford beat Waltham forest to go above us mate.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:20 am

This is good news, if the club have something to tell us in January perhaps they could organise an open meeting with the supporters’ this would be good for the club and supporters as supporters input would give the club more options to consider may be. Exclamation Exclamation
Some good results for us yesterday with the two clubs below us drawing with each other Laughing
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:07 am

Yesterday in the club house i was approached by Mr George Hammond T.F.C.s vice chairman re my post on this forum of our chat with Mr Spit sorry Speight and ex secretary Mr Mark Southgate at the ETU game.He assured me that no deal on any ground share had been done up to this conversation,but did not rule it out.Whilst i hate money bags G£££s taking £50.000 plus of them to play atTilbury f.c.new ground of which George informed me would be owned by TILBURY FOOTBALL CLUB LTD,would be a sweetner.George also said if any one had any questions re the future of the club he will answer them, because a lot of rumours and lies are out there.And he should have some news in January. The G£££s home game will be a 12 o,clock ko,i dont think its because its a sky game thou. bom The reserves got a late goal yesterday to get a draw (and deserved) 2-2 against the mighty G£££s, whom they tell me used to be a big club with there own ground and thousands of fans, and loads of money.Having watched the 1st team regular, and the youth team last week and reserves yesterday, i would like to comlement all behind the scenes all the sides look strong and well organized well done. cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:46 am

Thankyou Marcus, any feedbacks better than nothing. cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:09 pm

That's good of Marcus to give you an answer but with all due respect to him the only people who know what's going on are probably Nashy, Andy Walters, Lloyd Brown, Lampard Senior and a couple of councillors Rolling Eyes
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:42 pm

I asked the question on the Tilbury web site and got this reply from Marcus

Hi,

If the new ground is built it will be owned by Tilbury Football Club
limited.

The Rumours about Grays are exactly that Rumours there is no deal or
even talks.

Kind Regards
Marcus.

It would be good if the club could put something on the web site may be more suporters should log on and ask questions Smile Smile Smile
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:11 pm

I agree with all you say, maybe we need to start to voice our opinions and make it clear to Montana and G£££s and any one else who wants to gain at Tilbury Fcs expence. We know where the council offices are and Montana,s office opposite old post office Tilbury. bom Maybe a meeting with the fans and the people of Tilbury community needs to be arranged sooner rather than later.Please please please lets not just lay down and let Tilbury get shit on again by counsellors you only see and hear of when they want your vote. bom
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 am

Don't understand why Grays are involved, We have a ground. and even if we end up selling st chads why should grays be involved in a new ground, from what I remember they was getting £700,000 for a new ground from the owners of the rec as part of the deal to redevelop it, let them build their own ground somewhere. If they go through a boom and bust again we could get dragged down with them, do we want that?

Its about time the club talked to the fans about what is happening I have been going to St Chads since the early 1970's I am sure many other supporters can say the same, if we don't watch out they will be talking about a full merger next and that's the last thing we want. Tilbury has its own history and heritage

we are the only Thurrock team to ever get to the 3 round proper of the FA cup. Look what happened the last time we sold part of the ground ( the car park as I remember it between the ground and st Chads road) Houses and a short term boost for the club with the cash generated.

Our most valuable assets are our ground and our Independence we need to preserve them.
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:01 am

Mr Speight and our ex secretary Mr Mark Southgate claimed to be aware of all the deals re ground sharing have been done.Gypsies tramps and theives along with pikeys and inbreds, yet still they want to ponce a ground share with us."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" bom
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!! Empty New Stadium Sharing with G£££s !!!!!!

Post  chubba Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 am

Strong rumours after speaking to people at the East Thurrock game last night that WHEN the new stadium goes ahead we will be sharing it with G£££s Rolling Eyes
Apparantly Mr Lampard and G£££s 'Officials' have done a deal for this to happen Shocked

If this is true why cant nobody come out and say, we all know Mr Nash wants to sell up and fuck off (and i dont blame him) but who the fuck will own the new ground and who will run TILBURY FC scratch

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down