Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potters bar away Sat 26th sept

5 posters

Go down

Potters bar away Sat 26th sept Empty Re: Potters bar away Sat 26th sept

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 pm

Yes co co your spot on your entitled to your opinion just like everyone who pays to watch there team is.That's what makes it such a good game everyone always has different views on players managers etc.Some people see things in certain players that other people don't see.Some people think you played well one week and some will think you played crap.Everyone has there views and opinions.Some people just want to moan and that's a fact.My views have always been the same and they always will be weather we win 10-0 or loose 10-0 i refuse to slag the team off i support.ok some weeks they may deserve to be slaged off but it don't change the result if you slag em off but it does make some people feel better if they slag em off and it don't make me feel better.Its far to easy to say good things when we win and say bad things when we loose.id rather just think positive about the team i "SUPPORT".Ive been to hundreds of games like yourself but some people don't know what support means.THIS IS OUR MESSAGE WE WON 3-2.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:06 am

TFC-Lea wrote:Here we go.Don't take long does it.Why is there even a mention of staying up etc.??? How about 2 wins would push us right back up towards the top :-) The way we play needs to be addressed.??? Maybe you should be the manager dock end john ha ha.THIS IS OUR MESSAGE WE WON 3-2.
"TFC-Lea" This forum is all about opinions, and some people may not agree with mine, having said this, i am a season ticket holder and therefore i think i am entitled to voice mine, re me being the manager i have no wish or desire to be the next Tilbury boss.So put that in your pipe and smoke it,and i will see you up the club tomorrow night affraid "COME ON YOU DOCKERS" affraid
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dordi_Kaka Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:17 am

It wont take long when we have played terrible for the last 5 games now. Nothing about losing, Just playing incredibly bad in my opinion.

Course the way were playing needs to be addressed, Could not believe my eyes the way we fell apart when they went down to 10 men.

It's a shame after the brilliant performances the lads put in for the first 4/5 games but as you say, A win could send us back up the table, But after the past month, I dont think that will happen.
Dordi_Kaka
Dordi_Kaka

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:11 am

Here we go.Don't take long does it.Why is there even a mention of staying up etc.??? How about 2 wins would push us right back up towards the top :-) The way we play needs to be addressed.??? Maybe you should be the manager dock end john ha ha.THIS IS OUR MESSAGE WE WON 3-2.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:51 am

tilbury wrote:lost 3 2 really poor result but we had the chances to win
Yes mate we did have the chances, and yes we should have won keep the faith.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:33 am

What the F**k went on yesterday,we scored early, in full control of the game for the first 25mins,then the tactics seemed to change and we go 3-1 down, then in the last 20 mins we seemed to revert to the start of the game tactics, and we are unlucky not to get a point out of a game we should have won. Most of the players had a good game with Good and Malthouse standing out, i think the players we have can do the job ok, but the way we play needs to be addressed, other wise this slide down the league will end up with us fighting to stay up, when we should have picked up points from games like yesterday.So lets get behind the team for the home game Tuesday night 19.45 ko v Harlow Town. "PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY" bom
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  tilbury Sat Sep 24, 2011 10:45 am

lost 3 2 really poor result but we had the chances to win

tilbury

Back to top Go down

Post  tilbury Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:36 am

3 points today would be very good

come on tilbury!

tilbury

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:46 am

Are we fulham in disguise.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:46 am

Sorry, but there are no spaces left on the unofficial supporters club travel for this game, has the TAXI is fully booked,and will leave the club house for those that have booked at 10.30."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:01 am

Oh you wana go this week do ya.Ain't there any beano's this week mate :-)
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Potters bar away Sat 26th sept Empty RE potters bar away 26th sept

Post  micky moon Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 am

yes im intrested in going unfortunatly my car is out of action so any transport for me john .my clutch is going so long journeys is a no no. . seems ages for me missing last week and no game in the week. cant wait .COME ON YOU DOCKERS. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Potters bar away Sat 26th sept Empty Potters bar away Sat 26th sept

Post  Dock end John Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:00 am

I am interested in going, anyone else, any ideas for travel need to be sorted ASAP. cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down