Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)

4 posters

Go down

3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)  Empty Re: 3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:20 am

PAUL VAUGHAN'S BLACK AN WHITE ARMY.????????????

I seem to remember the words "YOU SHOULD RESIGN"
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)  Empty Re: 3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)

Post  Dock end John Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:17 am

Family and friends, lots of beer,lots of football.Life dont get much better than yesterday.And dare i say it "PAUL VAUGHANS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY INDEED" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)  Empty league position

Post  coxy Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:30 am

we are staying up,say we are staying up!!!!!
cheers

coxy

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:28 am

It does because we are 6 points short.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:21 am

The Table don't lie Very Happy
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:19 am

Im not saying for one minute we are out of trouble yet but credit where credit is due.People where soon enough to slag the manager off after THREE games which i found pathetic,So i think if they was going to attempt to judge him THREE games in then they should have a view on the last three games.

WATFTT
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:10 am

I don't slag or praise when i don't see the games and as i have only seen the Gr**s game and the Stanstead game this year (which both of them we won) that is why i can only go on results & position in league !
Yesterday was a must win game and so is Tuesday night against another team in the same part of the table as ourselves.
It was a great win yesterday but we ain't out of trouble yet but hopefully another win Tuesday and i will start feeling a bit more confident about our prospects of staying up.

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)  Empty 3 wins in last 3,WHERE HAVE ALL THE DOUBTERS GONE,(very quiete)

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:46 am

It's gone very quiete on the slagging Paul Vaughan off front,Not so much said about him when it's all going well,Some good results lately,3 wins in last 3 and scoring goals much easier now,WHERE HAVE THE PEOPLE GONE THAT WAS ON HIS BACK FROM THE START.????????????????? Come on what are your views on the last 3 games an how it's looking now.???????????

He came here with fuck all an has made the team looking a lot better than early on in the season.WELL DONE PAUL AN ALL THE PLAYERS,KEEP IT UP.

WE ARE THE FAMOUS TILBURY TOWN.

TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down