Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !!!!!

3 posters

Go down

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !!!!! Empty Re: NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !!!!!

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:06 pm

Drink and sing till the end "STRENGTH AND HONOUR" ???????????

Is that before or after you told Paul Vaughan to resign.lol.?????????
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:21 am

Drink and sing till the end "STRENGTH AND HONOUR" Come on you dockers. drunken cheers drunken cheers drunken cheers With Manlee and Stowie up front again, maybe the goals will start flowing again.Having said that, we must get the ball up to either one of them coz i think they could play well off each other. If we could get just half a game out of lee hodges, that would also be a bonus, he may have slowed down a bit but he still has the knowledge and ability to make a deadly pass, also from set peices.Stowie, Manlee, Hodges, the good old days maybe on the way back. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:17 am

Fuck me you have seen the light mate.lol.Ive been saying it all along that we aint happy with a lot of stuff but at the end of the day we are just SUPPORTERS and in my eyes supporters should just support the club no matter what.....It wont be my new years resolution mate because i dont need to change my views....It would be very nice if what your saying was to happen but i cant see it because SOME people just want to moan win loose or draw,As ive said all along SOME people forget we are just Tilbury not fucking Barcelona,We are also in one of the lowest leagues in the country so the football aint gona be like watching brazil is it (apart from when lee hodges is playing of course).

PAUL VAUGHAN'S BLACK AN WHITE ARMY WHG.
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !!!!! Empty NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !!!!!

Post  chubba Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:52 am

I think all us Tilbury FC fans should make a New Years Resolution to back Tilbury FC 100% as I think the team are going to need nothing but even more loyalty than we are showing !
99% of us don't like what is going on behind the scenes but I think we have got to admit defeat and just concentrate on supporting the team & the manager ?
People might think I am hypocritical for saying this as on numerous occasions I have said I have no faith in the current manager but at the end of the day he is the manager of OUR home town club !
Hopefully at the end of the season the main thing that keeps us in the division will be .......

LOYALTY & FAITH

We are the famous Tilbury Town ..........

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down