Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilbury v Grays Game date change.....

+7
Paddles O'Maddles
micky moon
Tilburyboy
clarry
chubba
gary83
TFC-Lea
11 posters

Go down

Tilbury v Grays Game date change..... Empty Re: Tilbury v Grays Game date change.....

Post  Dock end John Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:58 am

mickie1955 wrote:paddles said he would miss the game due to date change earlier in the month and i thought at the time whats he on about now i know i think that nashy and him side kicks have finally beaten me FUCK THE FOOTBALL we played east thurrock new years day for the last two seasons with no problem us fans only get pist to make the football easier to watch drunken Evil or Very Mad
Mickie please dont give the pricks the pleasure of thinking they have beaten you."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" it aint dead yet mate.
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v Grays Game date change..... Empty Re: Tilbury v Grays Game date change.....

Post  TFC-Lea Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:03 am

What do you mean by they have finally beaten you Mick.? You going saturday.?
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  mickie1955 Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:41 am

paddles said he would miss the game due to date change earlier in the month and i thought at the time whats he on about now i know i think that nashy and him side kicks have finally beaten me FUCK THE FOOTBALL we played east thurrock new years day for the last two seasons with no problem us fans only get pist to make the football easier to watch drunken Evil or Very Mad
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 am

You are not to pleased with that fixture change then tin can man. drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Tin Can Man What Ya Drinking.
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  danny boy Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 am

3rd jan? yeah cheers for that you motherscunts i wont be going, what kind of a fucking date is that, up your fucking arse commitee, wankers

danny boy

Back to top Go down

Post  TFC-Lea Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:40 am

If the game has been changed so that the players and the manager can enjoy the new year how comes all the other fixtures in the league aint been changed on that date so all the other teams and players can enjoy there new year etc.???

Since when at any standard off football do they sort the fixtures out to suit the players and the managers.The players get paid to play so should'nt they play on the dates scheduled.???

Sure it's nothing to do with it being Tilbury v Grays.?????

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:30 am

Paddles O'Maddles wrote: Evil or Very Mad

As I said in a previous post and on GAFC's site. I'm well pissed about this. I'm down in Essex for that weekend and was looking forward to the game. I'm flying back to Spain on the Monday so was well impressed when I heard this news. Seems as if it's a last minute decision as well as they've known the original date since July. Well done whoever !

Evil or Very Mad

One reason i enjoy non league football is cos you know SKY are not going to f**k about with kick offs !!!!!
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:28 am

I can understand why they heve got the game changed cos then the players and Manager can fully enjoy New Years Eve but the thing that has pissed me off is not one of them Manager, Chairman or anyone give us any notice that they were trying to get the game changed Mad
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Bridgeman Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 pm

according to Gays forum Tilbury requested change???

http://graysathletic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?tid=915

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Paddles O'Maddles Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:38 am

Evil or Very Mad

As I said in a previous post and on GAFC's site. I'm well pissed about this. I'm down in Essex for that weekend and was looking forward to the game. I'm flying back to Spain on the Monday so was well impressed when I heard this news. Seems as if it's a last minute decision as well as they've known the original date since July. Well done whoever !

Evil or Very Mad
Paddles O'Maddles
Paddles O'Maddles

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v Grays Game date change..... Empty RE tilbury v graye game date change

Post  micky moon Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:14 am

unfortunatly i will miss the game aswell now its been changed as im working that monday . local derby games on a new year day cant beat it everyone still in party mood big shame Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad still COME ON YOU DOCKERS drunken drunken

micky moon

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyboy Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 am

Fair Point

Tilburyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:05 am

I can appreciate that but we go to all the home games and no one has said to us we was trying to get the date changed !!!!!
Shows they don't give a f**k
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyboy Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:33 am

I know it is not fair on the fans but you also have to think of the players, they prop want to go out NYE and celebrate but have to be abit reserved if they have a game the next day

Tilburyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  clarry Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:23 am

Nice one Chairman, Secretary and every ther tosser involved, I'm working on the Monday so won't be able to make it now Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
clarry
clarry

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Thu Nov 11, 2010 3:16 am

What a load of bollox, apparently our secretary Lloyd has agreed to the date change nice of him to ask what the fans think, mind you it would be nice if he even turned up for a game, dont he think people have got jobs and have to work ?

CHAIRMAN & SECRETARY PLEASE FUCK OFF SOON
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Post  gary83 Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:32 am

TFC-Lea wrote:Tilbury will now face Grays Athletic on the 3rd Jan.

Tilbury are pleased to confirm, with League approval, that the fixture between Tilbury and Grays Athletic, scheduled for Saturday January 1st, at Tilbury, has been re-scheduled.

It will now take place on the Bank Holiday Monday January 3rd, with a 1.00pm kick off time.

Tilbury would like to thank both the League and Grays Athletic F.C. for their cooperation in this.

why Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
gary83
gary83

Back to top Go down

Tilbury v Grays Game date change..... Empty Tilbury v Grays Game date change.....

Post  TFC-Lea Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:56 am

Tilbury will now face Grays Athletic on the 3rd Jan.

Tilbury are pleased to confirm, with League approval, that the fixture between Tilbury and Grays Athletic, scheduled for Saturday January 1st, at Tilbury, has been re-scheduled.

It will now take place on the Bank Holiday Monday January 3rd, with a 1.00pm kick off time.

Tilbury would like to thank both the League and Grays Athletic F.C. for their cooperation in this.

TFC-Lea
TFC-Lea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down