Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v Thamesmead

Go down

v Thamesmead Empty v Thamesmead

Post  chubba Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:32 am

I thought 1st half we done quite well but once again didnt look like scoring, 2nd half was piss poor a couple of Thamesmead players said the ball was over the line but thats neither or nor there i suppose, i have not looked at league table yet but i think if we aint 2nd from bottom now then it is only on goal difference Sad

A big must win game on Saturday away @ Leyton, peolpe will say it is not a must win game cos it is only November but i disagree cos we have definately got to beat the teams around us home and away even a draw aint good enough i dont think No

People were trying to take positives out of lasts night performance but as i said earlier apart from spells in the 1st half we was poor again and even in the good spells we didnt have many attempts if any on goal Mad

Strange decision leaving Harry Cook out of the starting 11 last night as he seems to be a creative midfield player which we are clearly lacking scratch

chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down