Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food for thought

4 posters

Go down

Food for thought Empty Re: Food for thought

Post  mickie1955 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 am

we have probably had some good center forwards this season trouble is they dont stay on the pitch long enough for us to find out

tilbury till i die Twisted Evil drunken drunken
mickie1955
mickie1955

Back to top Go down

Post  Tilburyboy Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:20 am

Get Manlee back as we dont seem to be able to afford stowey or either get Golby back for a go upfront, he seemed to cause problems when used on a temp basis last season

Tilburyboy

Back to top Go down

Post  chubba Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 am

I would just be happy for em to lay on a good centre forward to watch Laughing
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

Food for thought Empty Food for thought

Post  tea n coffey Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:51 am

Can the lads remember before the Bilericay game we was watching the Man U game in the club, when some large, no very large ladies dished up themselves some sausage and chips and spring rolls. Watching them chucking it down their neck was admirable, but it got me thinking (dont ask what with).

Its well known fact that Tilbury Dockers only drink to keep their singing voice in good order and we all know that drinking on an empty stomach is not good for you. Good for the singing voice but not the stomach. The club management know this so, for our good health, they should put out some food for us. Not much, just some sarnies, cheese and buiscuits, jellied eels, cockles, and some tandoori chicken would be a nice touch. It would go down well and keep us all healthy. Id be interested to know if anyone feels the same?

COME ON YOU DOCKERS

tea n coffey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum