Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tilbury 3 - 2 Needham Market

5 posters

Go down

Tilbury 3 - 2 Needham Market Empty TILBURY 3 NEEDHAM MARKET 2

Post  welshexileddocker Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:33 am

Great result for the boys - its best to start the home season with a win.

Can anyone tell me if mavis was there please.

welshexileddocker

Back to top Go down

Tilbury 3 - 2 Needham Market Empty Re: Tilbury 3 - 2 Needham Market

Post  Bridgeman Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:13 pm

Old Mutt wrote:
Dock end John wrote:I agree, the best thing about tonight was the way the youngsters battled back to turn it around in the second half, and we unlucky not to have won by bigger margin, hitting the post when 3-1 up.Well played Dockers, all we ask for is the same fight against those blue nosed gr**s scum on bank holiday monday."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" bounce bounce bounce bounce

Oi !!!! I take offence to that. We ain't blue nosed Very Happy Well done for your result tonight ...... by the way ..... we won tonight as well.

Game on for Monday ....... except you must win or LOSE against Uxbridge first Cool

But we (Tilbury) are above you in the table as have scoered more goals Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Bridgeman
Bridgeman

Back to top Go down

Post  Old Mutt Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Dock end John wrote:I agree, the best thing about tonight was the way the youngsters battled back to turn it around in the second half, and we unlucky not to have won by bigger margin, hitting the post when 3-1 up.Well played Dockers, all we ask for is the same fight against those blue nosed gr**s scum on bank holiday monday."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" bounce bounce bounce bounce

Oi !!!! I take offence to that. We ain't blue nosed Very Happy Well done for your result tonight ...... by the way ..... we won tonight as well.

Game on for Monday ....... except you must win or LOSE against Uxbridge first Cool

Old Mutt

Back to top Go down

Post  Dock end John Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:31 pm

I agree, the best thing about tonight was the way the youngsters battled back to turn it around in the second half, and we unlucky not to have won by bigger margin, hitting the post when 3-1 up.Well played Dockers, all we ask for is the same fight against those blue nosed gr**s scum on bank holiday monday."COME ON YOU DOCKERS" bounce bounce bounce bounce
Dock end John
Dock end John

Back to top Go down

Tilbury 3 - 2 Needham Market Empty Tilbury 3 - 2 Needham Market

Post  RM18 Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:23 pm

Played well in the second half and started to play some good football. hope this is a sign of good things to come and can carry on getting good results and can change all the negative attitudes around the football club.

Well Done Tilbury. cheers
RM18
RM18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down