Unofficial Tilbury FC fans forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE

4 posters

Go down

THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE  Empty Re: THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE

Post  chubba Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:50 am

Junior Baker wrote:I would just like to say it was a pleasure to see all the TILBURY FANS singing the song u all had for me at TILBURY yesterday and it still gives me butterfly when u are sing my name, they are moments in my life I will never forget.

This a message for u all the fans at TILBURY where ever I go in my life on and off the pitch u will all be with me in my heart.

Love you all and I hope that the new tilbury boys can bring success to the clubs as all you long deserved serving fans deserve

LOVE YOU ALL JUNIOR BAKER, JUNIOR BAKER, JUNIOR BAKER TILBURY NO. 5 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
chubba
chubba

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE  Empty THANKYOU DOCKER 4 LIFE

Post  micky moon Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:18 am

thanks junior nice to hear well said see you end august cheers cheers

micky moon

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE  Empty junior

Post  danny boy Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:36 am

respect to you bruvver, good luck from tin can man, tilbury til i die Very Happy

danny boy

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE  Empty THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE

Post  Junior Baker Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:31 am

I would just like to say it was a pleasure to see all the TILBURY FANS singing the song u all had for me at TILBURY yesterday and it still gives me butterfly when u are sing my name, they are moments in my life I will never forget.

This a message for u all the fans at TILBURY where ever I go in my life on and off the pitch u will all be with me in my heart.

Love you all and I hope that the new tilbury boys can bring success to the clubs as all you long deserved serving fans deserve

LOVE YOU ALL JUNIOR BAKER, JUNIOR BAKER, JUNIOR BAKER TILBURY NO. 5 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Junior Baker

Back to top Go down

THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE  Empty Re: THANK YOU DOCKER 4 LIFE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down